[ e l e v e n ]

e l e v e n
m i l l i o n

"AMELIA, THERE'S SOMETHING I NEED TO TELL YOU," told her Stiles as they were holding Brett on the examination table as he was throwing up some kind of yellow substance

"Can't it wait!?" She asked before looking at Deaton. "What the hell is happening to him?"

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane," replied the vet, looking at Isaac, Derek and Amelia holding him, while Stiles was standing right behind her. "I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible."

"Hey, Derek, might help a little if you're actually using werewolf strength," told Isaac to Derek.

"I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength," was the thing Derek said before looking at Brett.

"If you don't hold him still the incision might kill him," insisted Deaton and Stiles stood next to Amelia, helping her hold Brett still.

"Amelia, there's something you need to know!"

"Now is not the time Stiles!" She snapped at him before Brett tossed her and the rest towards the wall, making Amelia hit her head, looking at them.

She saw how Peter appeared and hit Brett on the face, making Amelia open her eyes widely.

"I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself," told Peter before Stiles stood up from the floor, helping Amelia stand up too.

"Ames, there's something you need to know!" They all looked towards Stiles. Amelia frowned a bit, looking at her boyfriend confused. "Your mom..."

"What happened to my mom?"

Stiles took out his phone, showing it to her. "She's on the list."

And right there, she could read perfectly clear, under Lizzie's name.

DAHLIA MARTINEZ-SEALGAIR 5
ELIZABETH SEALGAIR 11
GABRIELLA SEALGAIR 500

"That's impossible," whispered Amelia. "That's impossible, she's human... she's... she's..."

"Hey Doc," called him Isaac, "I don't think he's breathing."

Amelia approached Deaton slowly as he cut through Brett's chest, letting out a cloud of yellow smoke from it and letting the werewolf finally breathe.

"Is he okay?" Asked Isaac.

"I think he'll be fine, but he'll probably be out for a while."

Amelia frowned a bit before kneeling next to Brett when she saw he was moving his mouth.

"The sun, the moon, the truth..."

"What is it, Lia?" Questioned to her Isaac as she looked back towards Deaton.