[ n i n e t e e n ]

n i n e t e e n
a l i v e

AMELIA PLACED A MAP OF AMERICA ON THE TABLE, LETTING LIZZIE, DAHLIA, ISAAC AND STILES LOOK AT IT

"Okay," Amelia started before grabbing a pin and putting it on the outsides of Beacon Hills. "That's where my father was killed." She started explaining before tracing a circle. "And that's Beacon county."

"That's where the dead pool reached," explained Stiles and Amelia nodded before looking down to the map again.

"The dead pool kept track of all supernatural creatures in Beacon County, and since Allison wasn't on the list, means that she could be anywhere on the country. Even outside of it."

"How do we find her?" Asked Lizzie and Dahlia interrupted.

"If she's alive, by the way," said the girl. "Are we seriously considering this? Since when can humans become Sealgairs?"

"Not only humans," corrected Amelia. "Hunters. And Allison had finished her official hunter training before she died. We know that because she made the silver arrowheads." Amelia pulled out the arrow from her pocket and placed it on the map. "Exactly like these ones."

Dahlia scoffed. "Are we seriously going to trust the ramblings of a woman that tried to kill you?"

Isaac looked up. "You tried to kill her too. Why should we listen to you?"

Dahlia rolled her eyes before looking at the werewolf. "Because I was born with this power. And just because your mom stabbed herself in the chest and whispered your name doesn't mean that's why she became a Sealgair."

"Well, that's exactly what happened to Allison. Her last words were «You have to tell Amelia». And she was referring to the silver arrowheads but... maybe saying my name was what saved her, you know?" Amelia exhaled. "I'm not sure she's alive either. That's why, we're keeping this a secret."

"Wait, we're not going to tell Scott about this?" Asked Stiles.

"I don't like keeping secrets from Scott," whispered Isaac and Amelia exhaled.

"Me neither but... we can't get his hopes up. Until we make more research and interrogate my mother more."

"We're keeping her and his little assistant locked in our old basement," reminded her Lizzie. "Aren't you putting that house on sale?"

Amelia exhaled. "Not anymore, I guess." The girl glanced towards her arrows. "And I'm running out of kanima venom."

"I think Deaton might have," mentioned Stiles. "I can ask him for it."

Isaac scoffed. "And what are you going to tell him it's for?"

Stiles shrugged a bit. "Science project."

"Okay," Amelia intervened the two. "So, we keep this a secret for now until we are a hundred percent sure that she's alive, okay?"

The group nodded.