[ t w e n t y o n e ]

t w e n t y o n e
k i l l e r

t w e n t y  o n ek i l l e r

THEY ARRIVED TO LA IGLESIA. Amelia had organized again the arrows in her bag that Stiles had spread around the whole floor.

"For a minute there," started Liam, making the girl look at him, "I thought I was gonna tear the three of you apart."

Stiles nodded. "Yeah. That would've made for an awkward ride home. So, thanks."

"I just hope Lizzie didn't tear Lydia and Mason apart." The three looked towards Amelia and she looked up from her bag to look at them. "I don't think she did, though."

Derek looked at her for a few seconds before looking at Liam. "Think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside La Iglesia?"

Liam looked at them before showing his claws, and how he can make them grow back easily, at his demand.

"Alright. We might actually be able to do this," mentioned Stiles.

Derek proceeded to stand up from the bench and open the doors of the van, just to receive a surprise.

A berserker was waiting for him. He grabbed him from his shirt and tossed him to the floor, making Amelia gasp.

"Derek!" But Stiles grabbed her by the waist, stopping her from leaving.

The Berserker grabbed Derek and tossed him against a rock before starting to hit him repeatedly, stabbing him over and over again.

"Derek!" She yelled again as Stiles kept holding her. "Please let me go," she cried. "I need to help him. Please."

Braeden started shooting the creature with his fire gun repeatedly, making it stand back from the powerless werewolf before running away.

Stiles let go of Amelia and the girl ran towards Derek, as she saw him grunting on the floor.

Everyone else got out from the cars, watching the scene as Amelia started sobbing, looking down to Derek wounds.

No... no... no... no...

Amelia looked down to Derek's chest, noticing the wound that the horn of the Berserker had made, and how blood was leaving his mouth.

"How bad is it?" Peter asked her.

"I'm fine. I'm fine," insisted Derek, looking at Amelia. "Just get to Scott."

The girl shook her head as she placed her hands on Derek's cheeks, starting to cry.

"Just find him," Derek told her. "I'll be right behind you, Amy... I'll be right behind."

But nobody moved. Everyone was looking at him as he was panting, his heartbeat rising, and blood kept leaving his wound.

"No, no, no," she repeated as Stiles placed his hands on her shoulders, but she moved them away. "I'm not leaving him... I'm not..." She was crying, she couldn't stop crying.