[ s i x t e e n ]

s i x t e e n
b u r n e d

AMELIA GOT INTO STILES'S JEEP

AMELIA GOT INTO STILES'S JEEP. They were going to visit Derek to ask him what the hell was Parrish after an incident that happened at the station.

Stiles finished eating his cereal bar and started the car, looking at his girlfriend as she put on the seatbelt.

"Parrish was burned alive but he's not dead. Picking you up in five," Amelia read out loud the text and Stiles nodded, giving the girl a smile. "What does that mean?"

"There's, uhm, a deputy at the station that, uhm, tried to burn Parrish alive." Amelia raised her eyebrows. "And he left him for dead. The next thing you know the guy is walking naked, completely burned, head to toe, and kicking the deputy's ass. So I'm going to drop you off at Derek's and then I'm going to go check on my father at the hospital."

Amelia frowned. "You said he was burned alive."

"Yeah," Stiles affirmed.

"Then how the Hell did he walk out of the car if he was burned—"

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed. "I don't know. That's why we are going to Derek's!"

"Jeez," she muttered. "And what were you doing at the station anyway?"

Stiles sighed. "We think that Lydia's grandmother is The Benefactor."

What did he just say?

"Lydia's grandmother?" Her boyfriend nodded. "Lydia's dead grandmother is The Benefactor?" Stiles exhaled.

"We think she might have faked her death."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"She faked her death? That's what you're going with? Just because Derek killed Peter and Peter killed Kate does not mean everyone can turn up alive once in a while."

She recalled her visions with Allison. She did not want to get into that, for real. She hasn't told anybody about them, nor she thinks she will. They are just visions, nightmares... constant nightmares.

"Lydia found a paper in her grandmother's stuff that had a code."

"So? The woman liked coding."

"A code like the ones of the dead pool? She was a freaking Banshee! She could predict death. A Banshee is more likely to be The Benefactor"

"And the description under the name of my species is «Supernatural Killer» so I think I could be The Benefactor too. Maybe he's getting help from a Banshee. I still think The Benefactor is someone not supernatural like, I don't know, Jackson type of person."

Stiles frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Remember how creepy that guy was? He wanted the Bite so badly and looked what happened to the guy. He turned into a killer, even if it wasn't conscious. Just because he wanted to be supernatural. Maybe The Benefactor wanted to be supernatural and couldn't so... he decided to kill all of it. He wanted power and when he saw that he could never get, he decided to take everyone else's, you know?"