Chapter Eighteen

(The night rolls in as the wind picks up up across the open flat field of the airplane graveyard where robocop and his friends rest and rest for yet another adventure into the dangers of the waste land. The wind in a radioactive wasteland being particularly dangerous in the amount of nuclear fallout that it can carr from a number of hot zones that are scattered about the area, so all those that can try and fins shelter against this storm in whatever metal container that they can. A few of the broke and abandoned plains in robocops yard, have lights lit in their windows, as for those who call robocop their friend find this place to be the only protection they have against the dangerous wasteland and the deadly problems it gives birth too.
Robocop is still out of commission in a sense, but as a cop who has shook the hand of death and come back from its grip can surmise, its always best to be well prepared
Robocop is hooked up to a network at the moment that allows him to search through a number of cameras and machines that are armed with turrets and high powered weaponry. It gives Robocop the ability to be more than one place at once as he keeps an eye on the people who come to him for protection.
The cameras and machine guns sweep across the landscape attached to posable robotic arms, and for robocop it is like extending himself to the size of an entire building.)
Murphys Log-
"We all have so many things to fear as people living out our lives at a threshold of darkness. Many of us, men women, children. Cling to the idea that not to survive is to hold onto the idea that society is not something made to keep us as targets for evil, But to name us victims of oppressions so that justice can prevail. Doctor Linda Garcia is one of those who has been a part of both the problem and the solution, as she faces the direction of her moral compass and where it has pointed her. Where it has brought the world as the question of the real victims are brought to a court that seems so indifferent to the monarchy of time.
I am sure it is something that haunts her every day. The idea that just one man brought back from the butchers block would leave society in shambles. I see it in her eyes often as she questions her choices, thinking of ways she could make things better, or just how not to make things worse. I am sure at times, she has even thought of jist pulling my plug, turning what is left of me over.to OCP and trying to go back to the life she hade before she was the doctor responsible for the robot cop that burned her entire company to the ground, leaving her to struggle and fight for a life that is a barely worth living.
It does not take a doctor to recognize when someone has made a mistake, im just wondering if her ways of logic are ever gonna conclude that I was a mistake not worth making.... She has hung on this long, maybe i am just the one losing my sensibility when I question the intentions of someone who only wanted to do good. Maybe im am just getting to myself in being witness to so much blood shed and wonder if what I am doing is truly good and just.
OCP may not have a moral compass like most, but they did hire a good doctor who just wanted to do something that made a difference. Not knowing that the only problem in doing so was them.
Linda has chosen to stick by my side, and for this I am grateful, putting me back together time and time again, isn't something is easy. Especially with limited resources only found in a world that has been torn to shreds. She is the strongest person I know, that is for sure. I only hope that my sacrifice will one day mean something more than just a man in a tin can being kicked down the road towards another scrap heep to be recycled worries. Knowing that all is not lost on the idea that fighting for peoples homes was never the wrong thing to do....
The supplies here are scarce. Food and water right now are at an all time low as the tensions between people heighten. It is one thing OCP has against our efforts in that they seem to have no end to the food and water they can provide to their people. They where well prepared for this contingency, more well prepared then people would have guessed. But nothing is more concerning as to why such a plan would even be considered in the grand scheme of things. Why so drastic and so fast...
OCP has an odd way of covering its tracks. From passing blame to low level executives to handing off stock trades to CEO's who have no idea what they are getting into. They have always had someone to blame when things go bad, but never get themselves punished to the point of taking any responsibility. Someone somewhere must be pulling the stings, operating OCP on a level that goes past any stock trade or buyout, and moving along toward a an overall plan goal of something worse.
Boson Excellerators, advanced cybernetics, human cloning, and raid parties that search for something out in the waste land still trying to get everything under their control. People only try to make a perfect society to hide a dark secret. Im just wondering what  hides behind OCP efforts of a mask corporation, that feels they need to send in nukes in order to obtain it.
Only the worst of things come to mind, things that no normal cop should ever have to consider when pitted in between the pages of the law and the justice that people demand. Its a good thing I am no normal cop, but i still do not know if my stone of convictions will be heavy enough to sink to the bottom of lies and truths this densely mixed.
Nothing good will come of digging deeper, but worth upholding will come of not getting involved. Its never easy to choose, but Someone always has too.
(Robocops scanners and cameras spot something odd moving in the night. Something strange and unwelcoming as it tries to remain hidden. A few of robocops Cameras go off line, and it is in that moment that he realizes. That he is under siege from an unknown enemy.