Chapter Eight

(The room robocop enters is one of volitile observations and heavy hitting realizations as his mind tries to come to terms with another one of OCPs dark little secrets.)
Data Log: Does OCP know no limit. Do have have no sense of sancitity or moral value?
It seems even life itself has no value if it isnt something they cant control. If it isnt something they can't bend to the shape of a mega structure of what is the perfect plot of human concioussness.
A city goes wild, so they build a cop to kill their problems. The world turns against them so they let the fire fall over everything they can't control. They must have calculated that life will never bend to their demands, so now they seek to bend life itself.
Genetic experimentation. It was only a matter of time before ocp sought to sink so low as to just make people the way they wanted. Build them from the bottom up and restart everything in perfect world of conformity and obedience.
The people, the bodies. The flesh contained inside these vats is only a mockery of real people. Given numbers rather than names as a means of steeling away what little choice these people have left.
Who knows how deep this this goes. What the real purpose is. But all i know is that it needs to be put down.

(Robocop walks through the rows of bodys floating in some type of protein fluid. The bodies twitch and move with what looks to be though oe muscular reaction, but the looks on their faces speak of only blank minds and souless resolve. However, as Robocop walks up to a particularly segrigated vat. He brought to a crushing realization of his own involvement in OCPs nefarious plan as a Label Reads. Charles Murphy 2.
His companion is aready attempting to rig a number of grenades to clutch of large tanks labeled as explosive and hazardous, but as she does she stops to check on what Robocop is doing, finding him stuck in some type of memory flashback as he tries to come to terms with what it is that he stumbled across.
A flesh and blood body. Him. Recreatexd down to his thin lips. Everything Charles Murphy has wanted for so many years now sitting in front of him.
"Robo, are- Are you okay."
"I'm fine." Robocop says as he staires at the name like a ghost looking at the epitaph on his own grave and thinking about a second xhance to change it. 
"Who is Murphy? You know anything about this?"
"He was a cop. I knew him once."
"Well, maybe its just a coincidence. OCP isnt themost creative when it comes to names."
"Yeah. They are always trying to fix everything." Robocop says in a regretfull tone.
Suddenly the room goes black. As the lights shut down, and everything becomes potch black. Robocop imeediatly turns on his night vision, trying to get eyes on anyone attempting to enter the room.
Several eds are now searching through the area, along with a few other high end cyborgs and groups of men in full bullet ristent armor. They go through the rounds of searching for Robocop, tryingvto stay silent as they do. Hundreds of armed assailents poor into the room. Covering all exits and making sure Robocop has to fight his way through high caliber chemical rounds and new eds and be destroyed, or turn himself in.
Search anti night vision search lights being to sift through the corridor of the gene expetimentation labs. Making sure to make an effort to blind robocops ability to calculate and stratigies through the masses of the masses of armed men.
Robocop takes cover. Checking over his ammo stocks and trying to use his human abilities to think and calculate through the situation. But his resolve is still shaken by the body that sits not to far away from him hrld aloft in a vat of electronic proteins.
Suddenly a face and a voice come up over a large holographic projection sitting above the vats of the room. Its one Robocop reckognizes as it is one that spent so much time digging around his mind in his days battling Kain. 
"Murphy, your surrounded. Give up without a fight and you might live through this."
Robocop responds with a grimmic in his voice. "Dr. Faxx. Why did i not expect anyone else."
"Same song and dance Murphy. Same old crazy cop you always where fighting a war you already lost." Melinda says in a condescendingly cold frame of voice.
"How is your arm Melinda. Last time I saw you I had you handcuffed to an ocp helicopter set to drive itself out into the ocean."
Melinda becomes cross, but only for a moment. "Well like all losses i cut it. Swam back to shore. Now you and me are very alike."
Robocop "I wouldnt say that Ms. Faxx. But then again OCP has built some crazy things in the past. Didnt think they would put a budget into giving a coachroach new wings."
"Oh wow, look at that. I see you learned how to tell jokes. Not exactly in you protocol to insult OCP boardmembers is it?"
"Live and learn Ms. Knoxx. Live and learn."
"My such a huge waste of OCP resources. Had i gotten to you sooner, things would be much different. But like an old Can opener with a complex you just dont know how to break down do you."
"Not while their are still mouths to feed."
"Speaking of, Im guessing you found our little secret. Stumbled across that little experiment of ours. Thats too bad, would have been a nice suprise. But i guess lewis wasnt up to the task of retiring her old partner. She never was a very good cop."
Robocop looks at the tank in front of him.
"Your a major problem Robo. Putting a man like you in a body like that was a huge mistae for OCP. But we where ready to come to a compramise if you where willing to just work with us, like the old days."
"Those days are gone Knoxx."
"Are they. You know your wife and son survived the liquidation. Im sure they would love ro have you back as a father and husband. Dont yiu miss them? Im sure they miss you."
"If you touch them Knoxx. I swear to mu badge your gonna lose more than your hand when I find you."
"Dont worry, they are safe. But not for long if you dont work with us in Fixing your mental illness."
Robocop stops for a moment to think. The situation is looking grimm and their is a very small chance that robocop will survive if he decides to go against this group in a full on fire fight.
Robocop tried to forget about his family a long time ago. They where better off without a walking and reanimated corpse of the man they once knew as Charles murphy walking inyo their life and causing them greif and despare. Robocop commited to a cold existence along time ago, but a chance to join his wife and child under the protection of OCP might be something he could mot pass up. 
A chance to rest, be a man once again. See his wife and son, and feel their touch on his skin.
"You, you cant do that. Its imposdible." Robocop says in response.
"You where just a couple of chunks on a operating table when you became this thing. Imagine what we could do with a full human body, and whats stuck inside that tin suite of yours."
Robocop looks around, at his body his guns, the bodies around him. Then he makes eye contact with the woman who he had justed saved from being raped in the locker room. A a woman who knows first hand how cruel OCP will be if they ever get what they want. How her and thousands of others like her will never get the justice they need if OCP is allowed to take full control of what they seek. She has tears in her eyes as she believes robocop is about to betray his entire reason for existing. Turn his back on protecting those who need it, and take OCPs bait.
Robocop loads his guns. "No deal Knoxx."
"Ive never known a man who wanted to be a robot. At this point i cant tell if your stupid or just crazy. Kill him, bring me his brain if you can."
The soldiers begin to move out. However none of them are aware that robocops companion has her thumb over the button of a detonater, and things are about to weigh out Robocops fight against the machine.)
Data log: God forgive me.

https://www.patreon.com/Epitomepublishing