Chapter Ninteen

(Robocop is on high alert. He didn't exactly see what it was that took out one of his proximity sensors, but who ever it was must have been a dead shot. Possibly someone with advanced sensory ability.
Robocop thought he would have more time. Before the Rehabs showed up, or at least found the place that Robocop set up his base of operations. But they are diligent in seeking him out.
One if them must have found a way to attach some type if tracking device to one if them. Maybe joes suite was linked in to some type of rehab network that tracked her movements. It makes sense that OCP wouldn't give someone that much power without putting them one a short leash. It was a simple and easy mistake to make, but one in the moment that might end up the undoing of Robocops Sanctuary.
Robocop puts all of his cameras on high alert. Switching off the safeties to the high powered airplane machine guns that he has attached to the optics scanners of OCP cyborgs- eyes he has taken from the cyborgs he has killed in the past.
He tries to get sight on the cameras that where taken off line when he suddenly here a voice being broadcast over the interlinking system.)
"Wow, this is some fancy setup you have here. A real work of art you know. The pieces of OCP cyborgs used as security. Like some old king Head on a stick kind of stuff."
"Who is this?"
"You don't know me? Well well, its makes sense. Being that you older models seems to have so many memory problems. The Human Chop shop really has gotten a few upgrades since your hay days that's for sure."
Robocop still cant get eyes on him. He begins jumping between heat spectrums a sensor adjustments looking for him.
"Still looking for me I see.  Im pretty good at more than just shooting you know. Not a bad hacker if i must say so myself."
(This isn't good and murphy knows this. Robocop was hook into a system that most likely didn't have any of its hacker fail safes turned on. So long as Robocop is hard lined into the system now, he is almost completely exposed and unguarded. However, if this hacker wanted to turn all of the machine guns against everyone in the base he would have done so by now.)
"What do you want?"
"I came to talk, see if I couldn't work out a deal between our two groups. See if we could not combine resources maybe work together."
"Work together?" Murphy replies as he tries to assess how dangerous this person might be.
"Yes a team up of sorts. I mean you guys aren't the only camp that has something against OCP and those damn Rehab shit heads."
"How did you find this place?"
"Why do you need to know?"
"Their are innocent people living here. I need to know if they are in any sort of danger."
"Me and some of my men have been looking for you for some time.  Keeping an Eye on you as did your rounds in other camps and outposts. We did some math and triangulated your location, then when that turned out to be a bonk guess we worked a bit harder tracking you down. I honestly didn't think it would this easy getting to you. Seems with all the tech you half expected my computer to get fried as soon as I plugged in."
"You got lucky, punk. So state your business. Why are trying to track me down and how do I know you aren't working For OCP?"
"I guess you will just have to trust me."
"Hate to say this but i already don't."
"I know, trust me. Hacking into your security systems was a terrible way to introduce myself but it needed to be done."
"Why?"
"I needed to know if you where fully prepared for what is coming your way. Rumor has it that OCP is getting together an army to cone after you. They are offering a pretty big reward for you and all of your friends dead."
"Tell me something I don't know kid. OCP is always after me."
"Nah Robo its different this time. They aren't fooling around. Bringing in some real heat this time. You are gonna need some help if you hole to survive this."
(Robocop knows he is right. OCP has been putting a great of effort into upgrading their equipment. More than would be necessary. OCP is getting ready go into all out war against robocop and the only thing stopping them is not knowing where he is.)
"Obviously you hope to get something out of this?" Murphy says getting the point. 
"Yeah. My group isn't that big an we are in need of some muscle. Cracking codes is one thing, but we cant afford to expand due to our lack of fire power. Their is a new gang rising out of the wastes. They have tech that rivals some of OCPs equipment and they aren't what you would consider good guys."
"I uphold justice. I am not your personal assassin."
" I am not asking you to kill anyone. But. I do need your help hacking into a computer that they keep in their territory. The thing is brutally guarded by a Vishous fire wall that almost older than you are."
"And you figure my systems are something it might recognize as a friend. Or that I might already have an encryption passcode."
"Correct."
"In the off chance that this is a possibility. What makes you think. Im the person you need?"
"Its rumored that this computer has your name on it."
"Where is it."
"Old police depot in old down town."
"Really.... I will think about it. 
"Think fast murphy. Who knows how much time you got until OCP finds this place. I don't think even this system will be enough to stop them at full force once they decide to come down on you."
Robocop things for a moment. Remembers what was said at the OCP facility that he torched. How OCP knows where his family is, his wife and his son. Somewhere OCP knows where to find them. And use them as leverage.
"I need some time. But yoy have my help if you want it."
"Good. Then its agreed.  I will be back and when Do come back. You and I will have work to do. Robo. Piece out. "
(The voice in Robocops head disconnects, and his cameras come back on line.)