Chapter Two

*The door opens on a machine shop, heavy and massive. Unmovable by any human strength, it shutters off a layer of rust as it slams against the far  end of its wheel tracks.
It was once a hanger of high tech military jets, now retrofitted by Robocop himself as he learned to better self repair and scavenge for parts he could use. In his never ending efforts of keeping the peace.
Everything he needs is here, but, still; supplies are scarce, and parts Aren't always compatable.
The first thing he brings in is a small wrap of cloth, a swathed figure carried in the strength of his strong robotic arms, able to crush every bone in the small child's body, he makes sure to handle her with care.
Robocop lays her down in a small hospital bed, one he managed to take from a local hospital that was almost completely destroyed.
He scannes, her, make in sure to check for broken bones and internal injuries, but finds that other than being frightened and hungry, suffering from the inhalation of smoke, and dioxide. She is okay, unconcous,  but still breathing.
He picks up a small oxygen mask. And puts it on her face securely.
She coffs as he turns on the Oxygen, and Robocop is about to stroke the hair on her head when he remembers, he has other pressing issues.
'She will be okay, she needs sleep. But she will live.' He thinks as he walks back out into the open door.
He comes back in a moment, and on his shoulders is the now cyborg Louis, in peices, and tied up with titanium chains.
Robo knew the risks, knew how some cyborgs like to act broken down until they could spring on you, and even with only one working arm, she was As dangerous as anything else.
He puts her legs on the floor in a pile of cyborg parts. Then hooks her chain up to another chain that he then uses to hoist her motionless cyborge body into mid air, fave level, out of the reach of anything.
He then looks for a cord port, a socket that is standard on most OCP cyborgs. As a few other corporations have their own cyborgs these days, Robocop has blown apart and dismantled enough of them to have all the wires he needs.
After a quick scan, he finds it, grabbing a cable connected to a diagnostics system. He plugs her in and waits.*

Data log: Entry;
Louis.......
In all my time wondering what was left of Detroit City. I never thought I would find any trace of her, I thought she had gotten the funeral that any good cop deserved. I was their, put the flag on her coffin solute as the guns fired, ranged out with their harsh bursts of bitter ironic atonement as they made signal to another dead cop, shot to death by other cops.
The ragas where a blight on detroit, and even after OCP fell, the company dissolved. They where a problem even still.
The people had won back their homes, but, it didn't mean that crime simply stopped.
I can only wonder, what happened to her, how did she end up like this, how did she end up here, so far from Detroit?
Judging bye her tech, her cyborge robot interfaces, it wasn't long after her death that they decided to go work. Fixing things like OCP does. But how?
OCP went bankrupt, their labs dissolved,  their scientists, killed in the aftermath. Who was it that turned someone who died as a good cop, into a bad one?
Allot of things don't add up. Who was in that coffin. Who did we burry that day?

*Louis boots up, twitching into life her eyes rolled into the back of her head she quickly pulls them forward.
Robocop looks at the computer screen, reading the computers language as he tries to get a handle on what he is dealing with.
'Fire wall, virus ware, attack programs, super shelled files. I was right, plugging into her directly would have a trap. Would have wiped me clean, or done a number on my CPU.
Who ever did this, really knows the cyborge ins and outs. A pro.'
'Robocop turns to Louis. 'Where have you been Louis, who did this to you?

She looks at him, says nothing, only stars deep into his cybernetic eyes with his, so much hate, enough hate to melt steal. But Robocop is made out of tuffed stuff.

Robocop speaks, "I'm not going to hurt you. Not anymore than I already have. Tell me, who are you?"
Louis says nothing....
Robocop known that there is a backdoor protocol used to make cyborgs talk. But it can be tricky, and He never seen a cyborge like Louis before, who knows how long it might take.
"Murphy? Murphy is, that you?"
Robocop remains sceptic,  remember me. Do you know who you are? Do you remember what happened.
Louis twitches, and the look of murder returns to her eyes. "You!"
She tries to use the one hand she has to reach out and Robocop, but it's been tightly fastened down bye titanium chains, chairman 's thick enough to keep jets from taking off.
Robocop looks over at the screen. And a series of images begin to play, mostly, that robocop was the one who shot and killed her, just a mindless machine taking orders. Mindless and souless.
However it's in this image that a small code begins to dissplay.
Robocop repeats this code, " Dr.Holliway."
Louis twitches and becomes still, then relaxes.
He got lucky, this was her backdoor.
"Who are you?" Robocop repeats.
"Model Robocop variant mark four."
"What are your objectives?"
"Objective One: Do not tell anyone your objectives."
"Objective two?"
Louis says nothing.
Not good, the back door only leads to the living room, and every other door was still locked, good and tight.
"Who built you?"
"Omincorp International, STU."
"OCPI? STU?"
'Robocop thinks, Omnicorp was a massive coporation, one that was bigger than just one city, it had establishments all over the world, some sercret, others not so. STU?
This abreviation was something of a mystery itself, who knows what it ment.
Of all the corporate branches, this one must have been top secret. Top secret enough to replace Louis's body without anyone knowing about it. And good enough skip an entire model of Robocop.
Then again, the idea that a robocop model three was out their, worried him.
Robocop remember model 2. An almost indestructible killing machine, driven by the mind of the world's most dangerous psychopath. Kanye.
Who knows what model three might be, what war machine the've created this time.'
As robocop thinks, Louis rages and as she does, robocop reaches out and grabs a hold of her hand.
Louis becomes confused. But then, suddenly, she begins to malfunction. A serious error in her cercuits. Without herself being fully assembled, she is losing power too fast. Her systems begin to shut down. As she goes into powersave. And shuts down.
'They have a tracker on them, they always do." Murphy says as he scans her body, finds the tracking device and plugs it into a reverse signal finder.
The signal pinpoints onto a map. Where an OCP outpost is, Fifty miles to the west.
Robocop snaps a picture of the map. Then hits a button frying the tracker.
He looks at Louis, now in the throws of dieing again, and decides. He isn't going to let her die a second time.

https://www.patreon.com/Epitomepublishing