Chapter Nine

(A red trigger button flashes in the dark as it becomes pressed with the finger of a woman who has very little room for fogiveness. Like so many others she had spent time hoping against the odds in a land torn apart against the grit of corporation that saw no value in government or in civility. They destroyed everything to maintain the corporate marage of a company that everyone needed in their lives to survive. Took her in as a means of bolstering their numbers, now only to see their heartless nature turn against them as the furious vengence of a woman full of regrets lets her voice be heard with the single press of a red button.
The grenades flare out into the dark, but only after a moment of concussive shock that tears into the oxygen tanks a few yards away from where both Robocop and his new friend sit. 
Boom!
One tank explodes. Somewhere inbetween them and the group of men closing in. The fire tearsing through their ranks like with enough force to scatter a good number of them to the far side of the room, an explosion set off at just the right time as Robocop had directed her to do so.
Before people have even hit the ground the find their missing body parts, robocop is up and moving, letting the new gatling gun he holds tear into anyone he sees like a group of dogs with bullets for teeth.
Men start shooting back and an all out fire fight begins to unfold in the room as robocop and his companion fight to get out of a tight situation deep in the hands of an OCP facility.
Robocop fires and advances, keeping count of shots that get sent his way as he weaves in and out of cover, returning fire and hiding begind the vats filled with liquid solution.
The floor is covered in a thick slurry of blood and protein shake as Robocop and his friend do their best to try and avoid being out flanked and out numbered.
The choas works against everyone in this situation, but robocop has tons of experience in these situations on his side, and knows how to handle a fire fight.
Men are going down left and right. But the other OCP cybborgs move fast enough to dodge bullets like they where squirt guns in a dessert. Some of them even just begin to deflect the high powred rounds and as the move farward with pin point accuracy. Geting close enought to get past robocops ability to aim.
They put a few gashes in robocops armor befor he drops his gun completely, and causing him to transition into his own means of high teck blade combat. Each of them aims to take of robocops head with a clean swing, but robocop ducks and weaves through the sword blades with his inhuman reaction time.
He grabs one of them by the wrist and slugs him hard across the face, nearly shattering and crushing the cyrbernetics inside.
Robocop then tears off the arm he has caught to block another incoming sword blade. Then grabs the robot he just caught by the leg and swings him full on into the other. Robocop the pulls his own sword from his back and chops into the both of them, cutting through them both. And sending their parts scattering into the glass a body vat.
Rounds then begin to break against robocops armor as a group of Rehabs zero in on his location pouring out as many bullets into robocop as much as they can in order to stop the rampage.
Robocop replies quickly with a lighting quick burst from his over clocked are and holster.  Shooting three men in the head in the eyes. Their only exposed bodyparts. He moves fast into cover keeping himself always with something inbetween him and them, but the Rehabs move quick and keep their anti night vision flashlight always at Robocops eyes trying to make sure his targeting never is able to make out any shapes.
Robocop continues to take rounds to his plating as he fights tooth and nail to wear down their numbers. Shooting or cutting through anyone he can get to seperate from the group of the firing squadron.  However, Robocop soon becomes cornered as the numbers run him down and flank him into a desperate situation, as he keeps in cover a fires at whatever moves.
They are about to tighten the neuss around Robocops kneck when more gun fire blares out from a single location dispersing the group of men into a violent spray of blood and guts.
Its robocops companion, she has picked up the mini gun and now coming up from the back.
The puts more than a few of her old friends down, Giving robocop the ability to jump out of cover and bring his sword through a few of them in a wide swing. Then continues to blast away at everyone else in the near vacinity.
Taking on a number of ED 210-s that come in with another wave of men a cyborgs.
The situation is looking grim as Robocop is firing his gun enough to cause the end to begin glowing red hot. He knows his armor wont hold out much longer in this situation and it seems the rehabs are only getting started in their onslought.
They have robocop right where they want him and they plann to take him out once and for all. However Robocop has died a few time before, but doesnt plann on doing it again. He takes out as many eds at he can, cutting through theur armor with the cleaving ability of his sword. Trying to find an exit out of the room. His picks up the body of one and starts to use it as a sheild against other eds doing whatever he can to keep his armor from failing as long as possible.
As he does, a small message pops up onside Robocops hud. It reads-"Cloaking Device restored".
Robocop signals to his companion. He gives her the signal to cease fire and lye low.  She adheres but in a confused expression, but she to realizes that their situation isnt looking good and a new tactic must be needed if the hope to escape.
Robocop sheeths his sword and picks up number of grenades, from on the men he has already gunned down. He uses a string from the cloak around his kneck tie their pins together, then wraps the string around his ankle.
Another group of people come up on him, Robocop raises his hands in a sign of surrender.
"Okay. Im turning myself in. Looks you guys learned to many tricks for this old Cop."
The Rehabs close in on him cautously. "Then drop your weapons, now!"
"Hold on my hand is damaged it isnt responding."
"Do it now Fucker! Now!"
"Calm down you dont want to shoot a man while he's unarmed do you." The men Close in even further. Just enough for Robocop to take a step foraward.
"Dont Fucking move man!" Says one of the Rehabs.
Robocop takes another step pulling the pins on all of the grenades. He then starts counting down in his head.
"Take another fuckin step man and I'll blow your fuckin head off!"
"Hold on i think something is wrong, i think ive been too damaged." Robocop says as he starts freaking out as if a processor has been chiped.
"Oh shit man hes fucked out." They says watching as Robocop does his routine. Robocop steps back behind the grenades. Then jumps out of the way just in time to avoid the explosion. (As is if was him that exploded) he cloaks and turns invisible. Then starts to move silently amongst the crowd of men who sit dumbfounded at what they just saw. -robocop exploding becouse of a malfunction.
"Shit, he fuckin exploded." One of them says as as they look around at the bits of things now lying where Robocop was.
"Shit well where is the other one? The person helping him?"
"Dont know they must be around here somewhere?"
"Dont stop looking until you get eyes on em. Find that peice of shit now!" The rehabs start look around. Searching for the woman who has been giveing them so much greif.
They find her but arent able to do much before robocops ghost comes back to haunt them, as Robocop unleashes a number of smoke grenades, shooting them as the sit on the mens arsenal of equipment.
Smoke grenades are going off everywhere, cutting off sight for everyone. The men are unprepaired for this. But manage to pull out their gas masks trying to keep the smoke from choaking them out.
Robocop and his companion quitly make their way to the door, keeping low and moving without trying to get noticed. Robocop however picks up his bag of parts and the minigun. And as soon as the reach the door the charge on robocops cloaking device oveeheats and powers down.
"What the fuck?" One of the Rehabs says as robocop apears right in fron of him."
"Quick recovery." Robocop says as he punches they guy in the chest, crushing the mans sternum.
They exit the lab closing the door behind them. Robocop takes a gun and bends the barrel around the door handles.
Then they both proceed to make their way down the halls as quickly as possible.
The hallways are dark as the facility is running on emergency power.
Another large group of rehabs moves towards the lab, towards them.
"Send this place to hell." Robocop says to his companion who seems to be nursing a minor injury.
"Gladly." She says, pulling out the trigger she had and pressing the button a number of times.
A series of explosions go off behind them, blowing the entire place to smitherines. This sets of a chain reaction of more exlosions as the blast is enough to send fire through the facilities piplines.
This rocks the entire foundation, causing the group of men in fron of Robocop to lose their footing with the earthquake the now shakes this section of the world.
Robocop gives his friend the bag to carry, while he pulls up the minigun once again, and the two then proceed to cut their way through a quickly degrading facility, shooting everyone in their path.
They make it to the unrground parking lot, where robocops companion get into a OCP vehicle and hacks the computer.
Robocop jumps into the back and soon the both of them are speeding off onto the private road. The facility exploding behind them.
Some of the people outside get the message that an un authorized vehicle is now leaving the facility before the sound of an explosion drown out their ears, and soon a number of patrol guards are in hot persuite of the Truck Robocop escapes in.

My bad for the spelling and Grammer. Doing these pretty fast. Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Remeber to vote and share. If you are a true robocop fan, then protocal 5 demands that you so.
🤖👍😎😊

https://www

https://www.patreon.com/Epitomepublishing