Chapter Twelve

The building Collapses and everything goes dark. The chaos of battle rages into night as the rehabs fight against the ghouls and goblins of what is left of a city suburb brought to it's frame by the jackacles of a devil who long saw the nukes coming.
RoboCop does his best to hold up the houses as they fall apart and land on his shoulders, but badly damaged he is he is he can barely hold the pile of wood and rubble that seeks to bury both him and his his new friend, who waches him as he pushes through the damage to save her life one again.)
"Move" RoboCop says as he holds up the house, squeezing his words through gritted teeth.

She does moves, grabbing the bag that RoboCop seem so adamant on taking with him, knowing it must be important if he has fought through all of this to hold onto it. As soon as she is out of the way, RoboCop lunges forward letting go of the debris on top of him, and stepping into the dark hole in front of the both of them.
The dust fills the air causing RoboCop's partner, to cough and weeze as she tries to get a fresh breath of air.
RoboCop tries to turn on his night vision, but his optics have been damaged, however, as this is a situation that he has dealt with before, RoboCop opens up his leg holster and pulls out a flashlight.
The flashlight has magnetic panels on the side, so he is able to stick it to one of his shoulders to give him a constant view of what it is that him and his companion have gotten themselves into.

The dark hall is covered in nuke cult Grafitti, the light up in neon glow when introduced to a slight amount of light. RoboCop knows this bad, but given the fact that currently the mutants must be fighting against the rehabs, they might have an upporrunity to make it back to RoboCop's car while avoiding any major conflicts or confrontations.

"We need to move." RoboCop says, as he looks around.

"Okay." Says his partner, as she looks around at all the art work, knowing that is they don't make it out of this place before the sun comes up, the might both be torn to shreads.

RoboCop takes one step, and leg begins to malfunction, seizing up. It a major problem considering they don't have the tools or equipment to make repairs.

"What's wrong?" She's says, as RoboCop struggles to move his legs.

"It nothing, I'm fine." RoboCop says as he does some system re routing in his head. Pushing powers past other servos, in order to get to hi actuaters and powering them to function. RoboCop was skilled diligent enough to install a number of back up systems within himself in case others failed h at a critical time. But these systems could only run for a limited time before they burned out and left him completely imobalized. So if him and his new friend hoped to make it out alive, they would have to hurry.

"We should move." RoboCop says as he pushes forward walking farther down the dark tunnel, his new companion following close behind.

The walk in silence for a ways as the only sound to accompany them is the slow dripping of water, and the sound of scurrying rats.  The old sewers are absent of any threats, haven't being used in years they have little to no filth other than what the nuke mutants have created for themselves.

RoboCop's companion watches him move about in the dark, taking his steps carefully as he tries to navigate without the help of hi augmented sight. She has more than a few questions to ask him, but for now the moment is tense with the condemnation of intrigue through the vast uncertainty of who or what they might run into. However one question slips past her soft lips as she tries to make certain that RoboCop isn't running them around in circles.

"Do you know where we are going?" She asks, a bit vexed by RoboCop's a seemingly natural sense of direction.

"I do." RoboCop says as the come into a fork in the road."