Chapter Five

(Data log:The facility is a massive one. A large underground complex Burrowed into the earth for what seems like miles. A cavernous Web of secrets, keeping the Venomous filth that is OCP content on the innocent lives it ruins.
Who would I be in the prospect of memory, and who am I in memory if not a good cop?
A good cop would never break and enter without probable cause. Even in an alagator pit that is OCPs hidden facility. But the blood was in the water before I got here, I'm just the one following the trail.
OCP sticks to the hunting grounds it knows, cold blooded corporate donisours that tear away at what ever is left of decent society with their cold blooded soul-less drive to see mankind dragged through the mud.
The evidence I gather is solid, evidence of kidnapping, theft, extortion. OCP, stealing clean water from civilians to make good on thir filtration systems. Burning down people's homes to influence recruiter. They are building an army, but why?)
*Robocop walks through the facility, scanning and recording the various rooms and labritories that the facility has. Some of the sights he sees are pretty standard. General chemical development labs, engineering facilities. Medical facilities, and Barracks for OCP staff.
Robocop moves around unseen, utilizing a refitted stealth drive he had taken from another one of OCPS attempts to take Robocop offline.
Robocop, finds what he was looking for eventually, makeing his way to the robotics lab where where spare parts for Louis are being kept. Only problem is, Robocop doesn't have a means of carrying the parts he needs outside outside without being noticed. The hallways are becoming busy with human traffic as More OCP soldiers make the way to the Barrics. But Robocop is able to come up with a plan.
He walks over to the barricks, entering the locker room. Looking for bags and straps, anything he can use to free his arms while carrying Louis' spare parts.
But while walking through the lockers of the Shower room, Robocop hears something. A string le taking place in the unisex shower room.
Someone cries for help, screaming in muffled agony as they fight against bitter odds.
Everyone here is OCP, no one this deep into the facility could be otherwise. But even so, whatever is going on is probably something Robocop should get involved in, as attracting to much attention would blow the element of suprise, and set this ant farm on fire.
The struggle goes on for a moment, and Robocop prime directives say nothing about saving victims also guilty of crimes.
The robotics and programing can make a decision. Reaches a conflict in protecting the innocent, and upholding the law. But Murphy, or what's left of him, knows better.
Robocop walks into the shower area. And scans out the situation. Armed guards in uniform stand watch to the situation, as a few other men, have converged on a lone female, attempting to remove her clothing, an OCP uniform.
They have turned the showers on to drown out the noise, the moisture from the steam condensing against Robocops cold body, warps the ability of his stealth device, and soon
Robocop becomes visible.
The guards see him standing there, the armor clad machine that non, of them are familiar with. But one guard recognizes him.
"Oh shit, it's him!"
Robocop has a few full auto rifles pointed in his direction. The lazer the produce refracting off the moisture in the air.
Robocop raise his hands. "Just looking for the towels." Robocop says.
Then the holster in his leg, opens popping his gun into the air. With lightning quick speed Robocop grabs onto the handle, and a single sweep of the triple burst action of his gun. He head shots the three armed guards, childhood memories get splattered all over the walls, passwords, and keycodes, and highschool deplomas, misted into a pinkish red past as peices of pulverized bone mix with brain mater, three men dead in a split second, they didn't even hear the sound of the bullet that killed them.
"Need them to clean up this mess." Robocop says as their bodies drop to the floor.
The other guards engaged with the young woman now take her up as a human shield. Holding a knife to her throat.
Robocop calculates the situation, looking around at the environment. The showering area walls covered in thick steal. OCP probably planned for this, keeping outspoken soldiers silenced with thick walls of steal.
"Don't come any closer man. Or I'll cut her open." Says one of the guards.
Robocop then set a small Timer on the trigger of his gun.
"Put the gun down, and nobody gets hurt."
Robocop does exactly that, olding his gun out to his side, then dropping his gun to the floor; but in mid drop, the gun fires. Deflecting a bullet off the steal walls, and hitting both of them in the genitals. They drop to the floor rything and screaming, as blood tricks from their now destroyed scrotums.
The woman is left standing there. Soeechless, her cloths ripped and torn in places, she soon. Run over to Robocop. And begins to cry on his chest.