Chapter Four

The road traveled isn't a long one, as the man with a high caliber fire arm pressed to his softer thoughts is more tha compliant with the killing machine holding the gun. The enter a secret tunnel hidden a five car garage of the suburbs. The floor opens revealing the back entrance the an underground OCP facility. -Right where no one would look, sade from any appocoplypse or nuclear attack, as OCP had been planning this failsafe for some time.
No security checkpoints in those entrance. Something the driver of the vehicle knew he would have to avoid if he ever wanted to see his children in the future.
The underground parking lot the pull into is full of other OCP Armored vehicles of varying types. Ranging from motorcycles, to Armored riot tanks, the kind you use to smash rampaging cyborgs through concrete walls.
They stop, and park unsuspicously, trying to avoid getting to much attention as they pull in.  Robocop knows he can't just let the driver go in a facility full of his comrads, so before he steps out of the vehicle, Robocop turns and says.
"You are parked in a handicap zone." The man's eyes widen as he suspects what is coming next, but before he can reach the Radio to alert everyone to his presence. Robocop slams a heavy metal fist across the man's face. His glass helmet and jaw break into multiple pieces as blood splashes against the open window. Then as Robocop steps out of the van, he crushes the doors shut with his immense grip.
Robocop begins walking through the facility. Scanning and mapping every hallway, as he tries to avoid the miniture E.D.s that roam the halls.
Robocop gets scans of these as well. Familiarizing his elf with their upgraded design. These one won't be stopped bu potholes or stair cases, so Robocop makes himself aware that their high caliber machine guns will follow him where ever he will go.
Someone has been busy making more robots. Someone maybe too dangerous to let live.
Robocop finds his way to the computer room. A place filled with large servers of information. He knows these computers will probably hold the virous, Louis had installed on her hardrive, so a more organic approach will be needed.
He pulls out a hand, one he took from one of the guards mashed before crimping their van shut. And using the fingerprint scanner and I'd card. Robocop is able to gain access to a basic level of facility operations.
Robocop gains access to an employee map.
Robocop logs everything, but as all good cops and detectives know, having evidence to a conviction will always enforce his own.
There are a few places that spark Robocop interests. One is the armory, the other; is an offshoot of the robotics lab market, top secret.

https://www.patreon.com/Epitomepublishing