Forgotten

~Three Years Later~

(Killua's POV)

"Alluka, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You promised I could go to the signing today, remember Big Brother?" She said, her eyes wide with potential tears. What signing? "You know, the one with Jaxon Lopez and Miri? The singers who I really like?"

"Who..? But yeah, I remember... was that today?"

"Yes, it was today! And they are the ones I begged you to take me to a concert for, but you said no." She pouted. "But you said I could see them at the signing today!" She smiled. This is getting tiring. "It's just this way and it starts soon, so we have to hurry!" She pulled me towards the buildings faster.

I sighed and just let her take me wherever at this point.

When we arrived, Alluka let out a high-pitched squeal. "I can see her! She's so pretty! And Jax is sitting next to her- eee!"

I looked where she was pointing, and immediately a girl with h/l h/c hair and bright yellow eyes smiling at the first few people in line caught my eye. The only difference was that she didn't have cat ears and a tail.

A boy with dark brown hair sat next to her with an arm wrapped around her shoulders. He had a stupid grin on his face, and the girl looked to be blushing a little. Alluka pulled my arm again, pulling me out of my daze. "Come on! We need to get in line before more people show up!"

I continued to watch the interactions of the two at the desk while we got closer. When we got closer, I was hit with a sudden nervousness, and turned to Alluka. "I'm going to go wait over there, you come get me when your done. Be careful, okay?"

"I will! See you in a bit Big Brother!" She smiled and let go of my hand.

(Y/n's POV)

I was pissed. First the damn idiot comes to my agency, not to mention with some girl I don't know, and then has the audacity to get out of line and hide from me. If he doesn't talk to me within the rest of the day I'm going to get even more pissed.

When the girl ended up in front of me, she smiled. "Hi!" I smiled back, my mask slipping on with ease.

"Hello, young lady. What would you like today?"

"U-um, one of your newest album signed, please."

"Okay... and what's your name?"

"A-Alluka Zoldyck." She said. My eyes widened. So... he either married her... at like, sixteen or seventeen, or they are siblings. They look a bit like siblings. Pale skin and blue eyes are the same, even if their hair is different. They're probably siblings.

"Alright... here you go, Alluka." I smiled. Quietly, I added, "Could you and your brother stay here until the end of the event? I want to talk for a bit."

"Y-you know about Big Brother??? Have you met him before?" She asked. I nodded and waved my hand, gesturing for her to go find him.

"See you later then, Alluka."

"O-okay-" She hurriedly walked away, going to find Killua. Oh boy did I want to hurt that idiot. He hasn't talked to me since I left. No apology or anything. Just... silence. Gon called me a while after the incident, telling me about everything that happened. Now we talked about once a week. But Killua had never called. Ever.

(Killua's POV)

Alluka returned soon after I left her, looking a little worried. "Big Brother..?"

"Yes?"

"Why didn't you tell me you know Miri?"

"Wait- what?!?"

"When I went up there, she told me to stay after the event so she could talk to you and I... I asked her if she knew you, and she said yes. Why didn't you tell me you know Miri? And why was she upset when she talked about you?"

I winced at her words. Of course she would ask for us to stay after. Great. Now I couldn't leave without making Alluka mad at me. Smart move, Y/n, smart move.

~After the event~

I saw the girl Alluka called Miri and the girl I knew as Y/n walk up to us, her hands in her pockets, and a very mad expression on her face. She stopped about five feet away from us and stared into my eyes. The boy with dark brown hair quickly appeared next to her.

"Y/n-" He started, only to be cut off by Y/n.

"Go away, Jax. Actually- wait. Hey, Alluka? I kind of need to talk with your big brother in private, would you like to go with Jax on a tour?" She asked. Alluka nodded violently. Y/n looked up into my eyes, her yellow ones filled with resentment. "I promise she'll be safe with Jax, so don't worry about her. Jax, take Alluka on a tour. Now you. Follow me."

I watched as Jax took Alluka's hand and led her away from us, then turned and followed Y/n. She took me upstairs and down a hallway, then opened a door to reveal what was probably her room. Her cat ears and tail appeared and she sat on her bed, crossing her legs and arms in a very upset manner.

"Been a while, Zoldyck." She said. I winced at the derogatory way she said my last name.

"Y-yeah... it has been a while..."

"Three years, two months, and four days to be exact. Would you like to explain why Gon managed to call me only a few months after I left, and you never did? Or why I see you at my agency with your little sister and the moment you get close, you run away? Or why there was no attempt from  you to apologize or just get in contact at all? Or an explanation of why you forgot about me for so long? Or why you seemed to hate me? Or what went through your head when you let me go? Or any explanation at all?" Her words felt like a knife to the stomach. Sharp and painful.

"I..." I couldn't look into her eyes, so I looked over the rest of her. She looked as she should, a seventeen year old girl, except for the fact she was probably only an inch or two taller than she had been when we first met. She wore a large white hoodie and grey leggings, and knee-high black boots. She hadn't changed much on the outside, but she had definitely changed on the inside.

"What? No explanation?"

"I just..."

She was silent and waited for me to talk, which was worse than if she had yelled at me more.

"I... I'm sorry..." I looked into her eyes, and immediately all of the anger they held softened. Just seconds after they had softened, they narrowed in anger again. She wasn't going to forgive me easily. "I just... couldn't do it... I thought you would hate me... and it looks like I was right... and Alluka wanted to come here on her own, I had nothing to do with it." The anger in her eyes flashed into what looked more like sadness before returning to anger once again. "I don't know why I was stupid enough to forget you like that... it was terrible of me... I'm just... I'm so sorry..."

She was silent again.

"I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you before you left... I'm sorry for never trying to call you... I'm sorry that I let you leave... I'm sorry for everything..." I hung my head. After a few moments of silence I heard her sniff and saw her get up and walk to the other side of the room and stand in front of her window. I hesitantly walked to her, and saw that she was shaking lightly. "Kitten..?"

She was quiet for a moment before rubbing her eyes. "You're a jerk..." She turned around, only to be met with our faces just centimeters apart. Her face went bright red and she fell back against the wall just as the door opened.

"Y/n? I finished the... tour..."

End of Chapter.