Waiting... Ugh.

(So, I kinda just realized this, but I accidentally took Tonpa out of the story, so let's pretend that he died during his fight, because I don't really wanna deal with him :/)

When I woke up, I was no longer laying next to Gon, I was laying next to Killua. He seemed to be in a relatively good mood, so I decided informing him that I was awake wouldn't hurt. "Wha time is it..?" I muttered.

"Good after noon, sleeping beauty. You wouldn't wake up when my fight was over, so I had to carry you to the room where we would be waiting out our fifty lost hours." He explained. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

"Oh. Thanks, then." I smiled at him. He returned the gesture and then turned away from me. I sat up, realizing that I had a blanket covering me. It was warm... I almost didn't want to leave it. However, I was starving. From the looks of things, it was night. Everyone but Killua was asleep, so I used the darkness to try something I had been working on for a while.

Though I didn't like bugs, they certainly could be useful. I imagined myself as a small ant, one of the bugs I hated least. I felt my form shift, and then saw that the room was much larger. (I checked, and ants do have eyes) AAAAAAAHHH! OMG OMG OMG! I DID IT! But there's no time to celebrate, I need some food. And not the snacks in here, I need some real food.

~Timeskip~

I returned after finding some food outside and transformed back into my normal self. Little did I know, I had scared the ever-living crap out of everyone else. The second I could be seen, I heard a high-pitched scream, making me scream in return. "OW! THAT HURTS, DAMMIT!" I flattened my ears to my head in hopes it would deafen the noise.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!? YOU SCARED US!" Kurapika screamed back. I suddenly realized that they actually were looking for me. What..?

"I... I was getting some food... I went outside and cooked something... and then I came back..." I muttered.

"And how the hell did you manage that? We can't exactly leave the room, now can we?" His tone was harsh. I felt my face heat up and I stayed silent. He realized how uncomfortable I was, and then sighed. "How did you leave, Y/n?"

"I turned into a bug..." I whispered.

"What?"

"I TURNED INTO A BUG!" I shuddered as I said it. There was silence after that. I opened my eyes and saw that everyone was shocked.

"You can do that!?" Gon was the first to recover. I nodded slowly, making his face light up with a smile that made my face heat up more. "What else can you turn into?!?"

"Um... mostly any member of the Felidae family... so I started small to see if I could be something else... So for now, just cats and bugs. I could probably become something bigger with practice." I explained as best as I could. Gon attacked me with a hug and smiled.

"That's so COOL!" He laughed. I smiled and blushed more, feeling embarrassed.

"T-thanks..." I giggled.

~Timeskip~

"Finally!" I groaned as the timer reached one minute. I had been stuck in a single room with four boys, one of which was a disgusting pervert, and at this point I just really wanted to take a shower.

I hadn't left the tower since that first time as a bug, but I had practiced changing into different things. Now I could become a small mouse with a lot of concentration. The one thing I really wanted to try was becoming a bird, but so far I couldn't do that. Must be the wings. Never had to transform into something that had wings before. At least, not anything that isn't a bug... ew.

Once we were released, I turned into a cat and slept in Killua's hair again. I hadn't been able to sleep the entire time we were in the room, so I only woke up when Killua reached up and shook me awake. "We're going down a slide to reach the end, you might need to be awake for this."

I yawned and hopped off of him, transforming into a human just as I reached the ground. "Thanks, Killua..." I rubbed my eyes and followed everyone down the slide. When we arrived at the bottom, we were lead outside.

The prison warden announced that we would be picking numbers. I ended up going last. When he told us to look at our numbers I huffed. I don't know who this is! My number read 198. I sighed and slid my number and the number of the person I would be hunting into a pocket in my jacket.

I walked over to Killua and Gon who were sitting next to each other. I sat next to Gon and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Oh! Hi Y/n! We were just talking about who we're going after!"

"Mm, really?" I sat up and looked at him. He nodded. "Well I don't have either of you... I think. I'm pretty sure... I'm really bad at remembering stuff."

"You're number 380, right?" Killua asked. I pulled out my badge and nodded. "I don't have you or Gon, then."

Gon smiled. "I don't have you two either!" I stared off into the distance for a second, my attention returning to the boys when they said that they would show their numbers on the count of three.

After counting down, we all revealed our numbers. Gon had 44, Killua had 199, and I had 198. Killua and I looked at each other for a second and then looked at Gon, who seemed to be shaking in both fear and excitement.

"Are you okay..?" I placed a hand on his knee. He smiled at me.

"Yeah! I'm just really excited!" I sighed and looked away for a second before returning my attention to him. "You two have numbers that are really close! Do you know who they are..?"

"Nope." Killua sighed. I smiled. I had taken the time to find out who's number I had after not knowing, don't ask how.

"I do~" I sang. Killua turned his head to stare at me.

"Who?!"

"You know that trio? The brothers? They're both a part of that." My tail flicked back and forth as I delivered the news to him.

"They are?" I nodded. "Hm... maybe we should work together to find them, then! It'll be easier with two people." I beamed at him.

"Really!? You want to work together?" He nodded and I smiled wider. Suddenly I my eyelids started drooping, and I wanted to go to sleep. "I'm sleepy..." I murmured to no one in particular. Gon tilted his head and Killua just sighed.

I transformed into a cat again and hopped up onto Killua's head. Yaaay~ Fluffy~ I mewed happily. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

End of Chapter.