-Chapter 12-

fighting for all that I've lost, it's my time to show who's boss

-georges pov-

we found ourselves walking up on the table nick was sat at. he looked at clay, then me, smiled, and hesitantly looked down at something. 

my returned smile slowly faded and i looked down to realized we were still holding hands. i pulled our hands behind my back and quickly let go.

although it was super obvious that nick had seen, he didn't say anything for a moment. we sat down with him. "how'd the ferris wheel go? that was pretty fast." clay looked at me and stuttered. "oh- we uh, didn't get to go. george just went to the bathroom."

nick looked like he didn't believe us for a second. clay smiled and tried to distract him. "hey, did you know george is super strong?" he pointed at me and i smacked his hand away, and laughed as he acted hurt.

nick paused and smiled at our bickering. "well uh, I've never seen george in real life besides today, and he looks really lanky on camera so no" i stared at him. "you-" "you are so mean!" clay and i had started saying that at the same time.

"ugh you guys are meant to be" sapnap laughed as i glared at him. "shut up".

"well I'm sorry but you guys are super touchy. kinda gay" he paused. "n-not like that's an issue-" i half smiled as i thought of a response.

"well we've never met in person before, its different." nick stared at clay, wondering what his take was.

"yeah, i've seen you before, assneck." clay laughed. nick looked incredulous. "but i've never seen george, and we aren't saying i love you, hugging every two minutes, and whispering dirty secrets" we just looked at him in shock. "aND holding hand!"

clay laughed nervously. meanwhile i tried to distract nick. "well if it helps, i do love you man." nick smiled at me. "i got one! thats a first. i love you too, but thats not the same thing."

clay and i acted like we didnt understand. almost fed up with us, as if we were two children who didn't understand what he was saying, he sighed. "whatever, i don't really care. you guys are just clueless."

while he called us clueless, clay grabbed my hand under the table. i smiled as if i was directing it toward nick. clueless. we're literally dating. wait... we're dating! it hadn't really hit me yet. how are we gonna tell nick?

"aaanyways" clay steered off the conversation. "you guys wanna do a ride or a game right now? i was thinking maybe wait later for rides."

"sure. we can play games, ride 4 rides, and for that last one you guys can ride the ferris wheel and make out while i ride the slide."

"i thought we were done with that conversation. also the slide? you are literally a child" i laughed at him. i could sense clay smiling. even though we were being stubborn, nick still gave us our space.

"aye, I'm 19. you guys are technically hanging with an actual child." he raised a thumbs up.

"that's legal age though" clay smirked.

"barely" i chimed in.

"ugh lets just go" sapnap grabbed his trash and bent over to the trashcan on his left. clay whispered something in my ear, and we went to either sides of nick, each holding one of his hands. he smiled. "i'm included!" clay started skipping and that made nick and i laugh even harder, and soon we were all skipping. kinda. I'm not sure how to skip.

i nearly fell and clay stopped, disconnecting his hand from nicks and bending over in laughter. "you- hA- you-ou" he couldn't even form a sentence. nick and i laughed quietly, realizing dream was being obnoxiously loud. we didn't care, but we decided it would be best if not all three of us were wheezing. clay looked up and seemed to noticed how loud he was.

he quieted down, and we assumed it was because of people staring in general. i followed his eyes and quickly realized that he was looking at the group girls from earlier, standing in front of us, staring at clay.

clay regained his composure and kept his eyes on them, having no clue what he should do. the girls' eyes kept switching between the 3 of us. one girl opened her mouth. she was the one in merch.

"dream? IT'S DREAM! LOOK GUYS ITS DREAM" she drew a bunch of attention toward us. i stood in the middle of us now, i a grabbed their hands and we ran. if it hadn't been for me, they would've still been there, eyes locked on the girl in shock. luckily, no one who heard her screaming seemed to know who she was talking about.

we ran around a corner, stopping conveniently where the games were. "what the fuck" nick looked angry. "i mean it's inevitable that if we're all in public people will identify you, but it was stupid of her to scream it like that."

i nodded in agreement. i looked at dream, who was still in shock. "w-what are you going to do?"

clay closed his mouth. "well, they didn't get a picture or anything, so... i guess we just ignore it. i don't really care as long as they aren't able to spread it." meanwhile, nick had his fists in balls. "nick chill" clay had noticed. nick looked up at nick and his hands rested.

"k... wanna play games?" nicks mood immediatly changed, it shocked me.

clay nodded and smiled. we started going down the line of games, stopping for a couple rounds at a sack game that clay got really into. "go- go- awww" i cheered him on, not realizing nick looking at me. i sighed and looked quickly at nick. he raised his eyebrows at me, and i guessed it was because of how locked i had been on clay. i rolled my eyes at him.

"okay, i think i'm done, before i throw the whole board at the guy who runs this." nick and i laughed. a few games down the line later, nick got caught up in a game of his own.

it was the shooting water game. "ugh, you should live on florida with dream, you would fit it." i said to nick. "shut uppp, it doesn't even look like a real gun."

we finished up at games, and decided to start of rides. it was around 5:00 pm now.

nick and clay immediatly wanted to go in this spinning diamond ride. i went with them since it had a short line. once we got inside, i looked at nick as we all got up onto these little platforms against the wall. we buckled up and the ride began to spin, starting off slowlym "whats the point in this? what's supposed to happe-" i suddenly realized that we had sped up, and my back abruptly stuck to the wall.

no matter how much force i used, i couldn't unstick myself. clay laughed at my sudden fright, but i was focused on a guy accross from us who was laying sideways on the wall.

clay and nick spotted him too, and nick tried to do it too. he almost got sideways.

the ride started slowing down, and the guy across from us slowly inched back to his feet. i looked back at nick. "should you be doing that?"

"what? what do-" the ride had became slow enough to where nick didn't stick anymore, and fell off. clay laughed as i picked him up.

"you- haha you have to come down before it stops" clay was laughing, struggling to speak. "well now i know" nick said, face super straight trying to cover up his embarrassment.

we continued to go on other rides. a walk through maze (clay and i stayed together, flirting the whole time), a different spinning ride, and a small roller coaster meant for children. nick and i sat together, clay had to sit behind us since he's so big. "why are these so small?" clay whined. nick laughed at him. "they're meant for kids"

"but you guys fit!" nick and i chuckled at how confused he was. it was cute how unaware of his size he really was sometimes. but with me, he was always gentle. "don't worry, it's because you're just too thicc" i blurted out, to which clay immediately became embarrassed. "wha- what?!" he laughed as the ride started.

afterwards we laughed again at what i had said, and checked out our pictures from the ride. the ride had hidden cameras that would snap as we inclined.

clay bought two magnets, and nick got a photo frame. i didn't get anything, i hated how i looked in these.

my mooded was quickly lifted though, when i realized it was time for the ferris wheel.

-word count: 1500-