7. Quirk Assessment From Hell

✨ I rewrote the prologue heehee ✨

A few things with this chapter right here::

The Aizawa slander is justified, in the first episode he was in, he was a glorified penis. I love him though so you know it won't last. Especially after the USJ incident, yikes...

This is the longest chapter by far with over 4000 fucking words, what am i doing with my life. Honestly the ideas for this book keep coming which makes me want to write more and this is what that leads to.

Going to restate that the Sixth is a minor still, he died at the tender age of 17. So close yet so far. And if he is a Pansexual then what of it? I needed to project somehow oK. SoRrY-

And Daigoro definitely is a spicy straight aka someone who refuses to come out as bi or pan smh. We get you like the abs Mr. Fifth, you like them aloot. (I really just came for mYseLf like that)

Some fun plot points this chapter so i hope you enjoy it!

________________________________________________________________________________

"I told you, i am not going in the changing rooms, Forehead." The sixth hissed defiantly, trying his best not to phase through the wall or door of the boys changing rooms.

The fourth rolled his eyes in frustration. "And i told you, you don't have a choice. A changing room is one of the places you're most vulnerable at, its perfect for a villain to jump you."

"Why do i feel like you're speaking from experience?" The first asked nervously.

"Because i am!" The fourth stressed, flashing Shigaraki a glare making the man put both hands up in surrender. "Why are you so pressed about going into changing rooms anyway? It's not like you're much older than them."

"Isn't he like semi-ancient, he died a good 80 years ago or something right?" The second piped up. "And I'm super old, thats wack."

User Four shook his head adamantly, turning to address the group as a whole. "No, when we died, our consciousness effectively fizzled out only to be regained a couple of weeks ago on that beach. So mentally, you're still the same age you died. Six is being dramatic for no reason."

Everyone pointedly decided to ignore the seconds distant cry of, "Oh goodie I'm still 26. But that means i can't be a really ancient seggsy vampire, damn."

The sixth sighed in defeat. "Look man. My heart just wouldn't be able to take it. Heroes or heroes in training are always so buff and attractive and i just couldn't go through that as a dead man." Daigoro placed a comforting hand on the boys shoulder.

"I know what you mean son. I taught you well." The pair fist bumped with a quick chant of 'abs'.

The others simply stared at the two in disbelief before the third made a sound akin to a groan. "Why don't you two just wait out here- and oh look, Izuku's already out. Wasn't that the most useless conversation we had."

"Oh thank God." The sixth breathed. "Ayo where's the grape kid? I need to stand next to him for personal reasons you know."

"We definitely know. You aren't slick shawty." The second snickered, earning a swift kick to the knee joint. "Yikes sore spot."

The Ghosty Gang Gucci Gang followed Izuku and the class out onto the field with varying levels of excitement. For example, the second was practically vibrating at the size of the field while the third tried to fend off an ethereal migraine.