3. Written Exam Woes

Look at how gorgeous user number one is. He looks so ✨precious✨

Added more to the chapter on 22nd Of February, Happy Reading!

:: Also Happy Halloween 🧡🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya was headed obliviously towards a rock.

"What do we dO!" The second shouted, sounding suspiciously like Kermit in his stress. "Someone with more than half a brain cell should think of something!"

The fourth knitted his brow tightly together, absently tapping his chin as he hummed. This was his thinking routine, it would've worked better if he was sat on an ancient rock but standing works fine too. "I'm thinking, thinking, thinking..."

"He's thinking people!" Daigoro hyped, clapping his hands loudly.

"Think faster, he's about to break his nose! Thats how you get bullied you know." The third scoffed.

The fourth contined to hum, scrunching his face up tightly before returningto his normal neutral expression. "Nope. I got nothing."

"Maybe i should deafen him with my name like the fourth did?" Nana asked hesitantly, she received nods. "Uh ok, my name is Nana Shimura."

"Well that didn't sound like static to me." The sixth deadpanned. "Maybe the fourth is just Satan."

"WHAT THE FUCK?? GOD?? ARE YOU TROLLING US??" Daigoro yelled at the blue sky, sneering at the clouds as they shifted condescendingly.

"Nice to meet you Shimura-san!" The first laughed. "I'm Ḧ̵̢̬̪̖̗́̂̍̅͘͜͜a̷̢̨̦͎̘̪̖̼͕̗͐̄͆͘͠͝ḣ̶͉͔̗̰̯̭̹͍͗̔̓͜ä̶̫̬́̒̓̀͑̊́͠ Shigaraki."

"I want what the universe is on." The second snorted, getting six unimpressed glares in response. "Oh would you look at that, greenie took a tumble."

The other six users promptly let out long, agonizing, strangled cries.

"He looks strangely happy about this." The third deadpanned sourly as he watched Deku fall to the floor wearing a strained smile. "He's going to be the second death of me i swear."

"Dun dun duuh. A wild child appears to save the day, woot woot!" The second cheered, bouncing around the greenettes floating form. "And he's totally floating without being in space, thats wack!"

"You can go to space? I thought that was like the bottom of the ocean; you just know its there."

"Oh you poor superpowered baby." The first mumbled softly, placing a hand on the sixths short person shoulder. "You know nothing." He whispered in an uncharacteristically patronizing tone.

"UHm no way you haven't been to the bottom of the ocean with your quirks. Come on." The third scoffed.

"It's scary down there man! Have you seen the mutated shark creatures that are built like a jenga set." Daigoro retaliated with his tongue poking out his mouth tauntingly.

"You are getting distracted boys. This child has an exam in approximately 5 minutes an yet you're here discussing the ocean?" Nana glared, entering full mom mode. "I'm disappointed."

"Here i thought my mom died hundreds of years ago mcdamn bruh." The second muttered earning a silencing glare from the mother.

The group fell into silence as they shamefully trailed behind the greenette who had just had his mind blown at the wonder of the female species.

'Ah puberty'

~☆~

The ghosts followed Deku all the way into a grand looking room which housed hundreds of separated desks each with a thick looking booklet sat on top. The greenette nervously shuffled around the individual desks, trying not to hold eye contact with the other students for too long.