13. Vs Shigaraki Tomura: Game, Start

Hello there again amigos!

Today i bring you a fun chapter that i enjoyed writing a bit too much! I'm currently experiencing Undertale brainrot 4 years after leaving the fandom so the only way i could bring myself to write this was to use inspiration from the lovely game.

Plus Shigaraki is known for his game references right? Let's make his first scrap a fun one he'd enjoy!

(Undertale inspired mha fic is more likely than you'd think)

Finally, a small trigger warning for semi-graphic description of death starting from 'Familiar pain' to 'Elsewhere Izuku's heart'. Ominous, huh? It's not a large portion but I kind of went off.

We're taking kind of a break of the seriousness despite the tw lmao. How about we go back to the stories ridiculous roots? A bit. Maybe. All you need to know is:

Kaminari 🤝 En
Being unable to fully process trauma

Enjoy these 7000 words!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reentering the USJ after depositing Yaoyorozu somewhere safe, filled En with a strong sense of dread sprinkled in with determination. Glass crunched under his boot with every step and thick furls of smoke obscured his vision as he paced back and forth. He stood on one of the walkways leading to the plazza, the roaring sounds of battle clouded his mind, leaving him unsure on what to do next; should he leap into the fray alongside his fellow users or seek out more injured students.

* FIGHT or SAVE?

Seriously, En was not built for such difficult decisions, the pros and cons of each weighed heavily upon him until the surrounding area blurred, making only his rampaging thoughts clear. So deep in his own thoughts, the sixth failed to notice the hungry sounds of animalistic snarling until it was too late to FLEE. Blocking the main entrance to the plazza was one of the canine looking nomu En distinctly remembered taking a vow to avoid.

His luck was certainly shining today! Tar-like slobber clumped grossly at the edges of its pointed muzzle, oozing until it dropped to the ground in an unsatisfying squelch that left En reeling in disgust. Its form was too similar to a dog for En to be comfortable though its rear legs protruded outwards, bending at a height taller than the sixth himself. Up until today, En liked dogs.

Standing in the face of death once again, En couldn't help but crack a wry grin. The nomu prowled forward. He knew that compared to the others he was fundamentally weaker; with a quirk like smokescreen, he wasn't particularly battle oriented. Its paw pads slapped against the concrete threateningly. Not only that, he was immature. It was him who ratted out this field trip to All For One, accident or not. Was this karma? Damn. Pausing, the thing eyed its prey with eyes full of predatory glee.

Against all of that though, En knows that even when plan A fails - which seems to be every single time - theres always a plan B! In this case, plan A went down the drain the second he dared to think so it was prime time to initiate his backup plan: Bullshit until a better opportunity arises. This plan was his go to, only getting him killed once but also allowing him to almost take down All For One.

* A Feral NOMU Blocks The Way!

Realistically, En knew there was no winning this fight, yet he still stepped forward with a cocky grin that made the beast ahead of him snarl. Death was a concept that En did not fear, to him it was an adventure into the unknown. Something to look forward to. Perhaps that particular thought process was what lead him to the choices he made in life; accepting One for All at a young age, the fire and friendships, marching into a battle of a life time. Though the Sixth had already explored death, he wasn't against digging into its secrets further.