Prologue of Doom

Hi, i told you i would write an actual prologue that wasn't 500 baby words.

- In this story The Sixth User Is 17 ‐ Felt like i should clear that one up riiight away. And again, the users and their personalities have been mostly adapted from headcanons as this was written well before anything major was released about them.

Please enjoy this crackfic with a plot I'm still figuring out 🤠

______________________________________________________________________________

The first was confused.

The second was supposed to be enjoying a mimosa in heaven.

The third was certain he died.

The fourth was wary.

The fifth wanted to know what the fùck was going on.

The sixth was still in a daze.

The seventh was staring in awe.

The eighth wasn't fully there.

One for All was certainly an interesting quirk with many secrets and such but a power to this degree? It was completely unheard of. The power to resurrect the dead, should not exist to put it simply.

If you were to ask any sane user of One for All what death was like they'd tell you it was nothing, they'd tell you they forgot about the enternal blackness the very second they blinked back into the living world. Then if you asked the Second user, he'd say its "totally bonkers but it feels great to think again." The other users don't claim him, we don't even know him.

The early morning sun poured over the horizon, lighting up the beach with caramel hues, only just spilling into the modern city that sat quiet behind the newly awakened users. Distant sounds from the 6am commute were barely just in earshot of the group of dead people on the beach, it felt nice to them, being able to hear every day buzz without the piling fear of an immortal criminal out to personally destroy your entire bloodline! It was like they were in the back seat of the car called life.

"Is- Is that Toshi?" Nana gasped, striding towards the pair of other actual living people stood on the beach. One was a tall, tall, TALL burley man built like a full wall, he was towering over a tiny kid who looked like personified bush and‐ HOLY CRAP WAS HE RIPPED TOO. The sixth scoffed, pulling up his neck guard deciding these people weren't worth craning his neck for. The sad saga of shorties.

"It IS him! Jeez, he's giant." The seventh laughed, it was so contagious it got the other ghosts chuckling too. "And this kid! When i was his age i was eating ice cream on the sofa binging trashy reality shows." That elicited a few snorts which soon dissolved into full on cackling.

"It's nice to finally meet you all." The first smiled softly. "I'm glad my power brought together such a colorful group of people, i know this is a strange situation to be in but let's do our best to get through this together."

"Same goes!" The fifth whooped. "I can't wait to watch over this kid, he seems like hoot!" He spared a quick glance at the kid in question who was currently choking on the floor while the eighth hovered over him like a nervous mother. He laughed nervously, murmuring a quiet "ah he took the hair route."

The Second's face lit up like the New Years sky as he shimmied over to his childhood bestfriend, pulling him into a tight embrace; the other grinned right back at him, accepting the hug so fiercely it knocked both men to the floor. Soon the others joined in, crying into their predecessors and successors alike, people they thought they would never see again. "We made it in the end." The fourth murmured and the others were inclined to agree.