4. Kicking Robotic Ass (not)

How can anyone dislike this baby? Oh no, I'm a deku siMp 😳💅

:: hOw was everyones November, its definitely been a whiLe.

I like the idea of having nicknames for all the users.

The fist: Onesie
The second: Twosie
The Third: Threesome
The fourth: Foreskin 💀💀
The fifth: Fiver
The sixth: sixfold
The seventh: Mom.7

I make myself laugh i swear. Also this chapter is like 90% shouting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the written exam went like a fever dream. Izuku felt that he switched to auto pilot halfway through which is really, really strange. He closed his exam paper with a sigh, pocketing his pencil as he glanced around at the faces of the other examinees. He saw faces ranging from gag inducing confidence to the weak knees type of fear. And well, Izuku could relate to the latter on a spiritual level.

He snapped out of his small disassociation episode at the sound of a chair grinding against wood; his nice seat neighbor from earlier was leaving and Izuku was mentally hyping himself up to thank her and make it not come across and squeaking.

"U-Uh, thanks, y-you know for uhm, earlier..." He trailed off at the end, his brain ultimately deciding to abandon ship before he drowned in the sea of embarrassment, so long S.S Dignity! Not only that but he's pretty certain his voice jumped up 8 octaves.

For the second time that day, Izuku was about to cry, die or fly....off a cliff and die. However saviours keep on saving, the girl smiled wryly at him. "Don't worry about it, I'm Tsuyu Asui but call me Tsu. I hope i see you at the start of the semester, kero." With that she hopped away, not literally but still.

On another plain of existence though...

"Aw, wasn't that sweet!" Nana cooed, trying to pinch the greenettes cheeks only to fail miserably, although that didn't deter her in the slightest.

"The fuck is a kero, is it like slang?" The third grumbled, pinching his nose. "Do i need to get down with the kids?"

"I think you should stay away from kids." The second snorted, elbowing the other man mischievously. He barely dodged the annoyed swat that was on a crash collision course with his face.

Daigoro wheezed but continued to search his minds archive of hip slang words that he had accumulated during his time in the land of the living. "Nope, i got nothing. I'm always open to adding new Kool-Kid-Words™ to my mind bank though!"

"You are all insufferable." The fourth grumbled, taking up his protective position beside Midoriya as the boy began to stride out of the exam hall with about as much confidence as a person who wet themself in front of a live audience. Tragic.

The ghosty gang followed Midoriya's wobbly footsteps to yet another great hall, except this one had rows upon rows of comfortable looking seats accompanied by a strip of continuous desk. A massive screen was projected onto the back wall where one Present Mic stood confidently, itching to make a show out of the practical exam.

Izuku slid into his assigned seat, thinking how this one was much easier to find. All he needed to do was follow the sound of popping explosions because ah, he has to sit next to Kacchan, joy!

"NOT THIS FUCKING FUCK MUNCH AGAIN." The fourth roared with such intensity henwas bound to break the barrier between life and death.

"Lets not assault a child maybe? Forehead?" The third sighed

"FUCK YOU, IM DEAD AND ESSENTIALLY ABOVE THE LAW."

The second chose this moment to chime in with his own thoughts. "Technically he isn't wrong! Good luck strangling him ghosty." That was thoughts and feelings with the third, over to you Nana.