1. Excuse my French...

All the users are gorgeous, even mist might...

Do we want names for the users or should i keep calling them 'the third' until their name is actually revealed?

Because so far we only know the full names of 4 users out of nine. Also a last name for the first user being Shigaraki.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know." The fifth, Daigoro Banjo, started as he continued to skip behind the green haired boy. "If i knew i would be a ghost when i died, i would've been a lot more reckless when i was alive. Maybe go skydiving."

The second perked up at that. "Skydiving without a parachute." He grinned. This seemed to make the other male gasp in happiness before they had a lengthy conversation about daring activities they should've done.

Nana Shimura or the seventh was trailing at the back chattering up a storm about her protege being the number one hero, gasping every time they went past a Tv with All Might on. She was gaining an unhealthy habbit of pressing her face against the glass before being dragged away by the invisible tether Izuku Midoriya had on the users.

The first (Shigaraki) was happy to listen to the excited lady, often chiming in with laughter at the fact this grown woman was the equivalent of a puppy. Though he couldn't deny the feeling of dread ebbing away at his mind. 'All for One...'

"His freckles are suspiciously symmetrical." The fourth observed. He was currently examining the world around him as well as the teen identified as the ninth. Although nothing nearby presented an immediate threat, you can never be too careful...

"So what? Are him and his symmetrical freckles going to end the world?" The sixth asked with a snort, looking wistfully at the clouds above.

"You never know!"

The third simply rolled his eyes at the others antics. He preferred mist might, dubbed by Nana. Sure he was a mindless sock puppet with legs but thats fine, great even. At least Mist Might isn't loud and annoying...

~

The group of ghosts were forced into the boys tiny apartment while he went to go shower. Luckily the tether didn't make them join him in the bathroom however, now they were all awkwardly sat in the main room waiting for something mildly interesting to happen.

"At least turn the Tv on."

"And how do you propose i do that Five?"

"I don't know! I was certain we would've gained our ghostly powers by now." The bald man whined. "I can't even sit on the couch without passing through it!"

"Seven seems to be managing just fine."

"Thats because she's amazing." The sixth shot back, sticking out his tongue menacingly.

The fourth was too busy snooping around the kitchen to join the conversation. "There's knives here, he could stab someone with these."

"Of course there's knives in a kitchen? Are you okay?"

Wisp Might stood idly behind the couch with the third who looked close to sobbing ghostly tears. "At least your chill Wisp Might. At least your chill."

The sound of rushing water abruptly stopped and after some shuffling, Izuku Midoriya emerged from the bathroom fully dressed smartly in his uniform, he seemed to carrying a bright blue tracksuit.

His eyes lingered on the sitting area where the ghosts were hosting their meeting – if you could even call it that. Though he quickly shrugged it off without paying any mind, stuffing the obnoxious blue tracksuit into his yellow backpack.