10. V is for Vestige World

Well hello there, how is everyone? Look at me updating before a month.

The idea for the vestige world came to me in what I'd call a religious vision. I'm joking but this was definitely a rare moment of intelligence for me.

:: I had you vote for one of my next drafts and I'm happy to tell you i went with none of those ideas! The idea o went with is loosely based on Ch.306 so read that if its sad boi hours. I am writing the Dad for One fic too.

It's just the actual bane of my existence currently.

👉👉 Let's 👉👉 Go 👉👉 Then 👉👉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a warm Saturday at Dagobah beach, a nice reward after the absolute rollercoaster of madness that was the first week at UA. The afternoon sun harshly beat down on the sand, making Izuku's steps even lighter than usual in hopes of avoiding burns on the bottom of his feet. In a way the hot sand was an advantage since All Might was ruthlessly sparring with him.

Even in his small form the hero was a force to be reckoned with.

While Izuku was essentially getting the shit beat out of him, seven – maybe eight if you squinted – ghostly apparitions watched on lazily. They couldn't feel the seering heat of the sand so each of them were content to sit and observe.

Mostly at least. The Third fell into the sand on his back with a drawn out groan that lasted several seconds longer than it should've but he needed to get the message across to the others. "I wish i was dead." He said once he was finished whining, his voice was deadpan once again.

"Thats edgy." The Sixth replied simply, more focused on picking at his cuticles than anything else. "Technically you are dead so. Congrats, i guess."

"I mean i want to be dead, dead again. If there's the other side i can pass onto I'd like to announce I'm ready to go. God? Mother? Anyone?" As he called out to the still air, he outstretched his arms to grasp at the clouds. Normally, he'd get a reply from someone other than the Sixth but honestly, they all looked just as exhausted and out of it.

The younger boy sighed, blowing his nails before shifting his whole body to look at the Third. From his cross legged position, the Sixth looked like a therapist. "You'd be so much happier if you got some sleep, my guy."

"Shame the dead can't sleep then, isn't it?" The Third said, narrowing his eyes. "If i could then you'd never see me again."

"You are one of the reasons I'm happy i died young. Who hurt you Threesome?"

"Oh you know, a supervillain called Fucker For One. I am the one and he was the fucker. He chased up and down the country a few times and even scoured Rome just so he could find me."

A cheeky grin momentarily flashed across the Sixths face before it quickly disappeared again. "Sounds romantic." He eventually said in a bland tone that could rival the Third himself on a bad day. The Third in question didn't even dignify that with a response, instead closing his eys and grumbling.

After a few minutes of peacefulness, where the only sound was the melodic washing of the distant waves as well as Izuku and All Might's erratic yet focused breaths, the Sixth spoke up again. "I do know a way you can go to sleep though." He said seriously.

The Third cracked a singular eye open to search the boys face for any tell of a lie. To his credit, the boys expression was stone cold and serious which threw the older hero for a loop. Still, the little shit shouldn't me trusted, "I don't believe you." With that, he closed his eye again.