Chapter 4- Smash and Orchestra

3rd Pov

Izuku: I'm Behind. Calm down. It's fine!

Half the time had already passed and Izuku had managed to get 10 points, unfortunately the other participants destroyed the robots faster than him thanks to their Quirk. Now he couldn't find robots to destroy

Izuku: I have All Might with me.

Flashback

In Dagoba beach, Izuku had swallowed All Might's hair

All Might: All right! You swallowed the hair, right?

Izuku: I don't feel any different, thought.

All Might: Hahahaha! Of course not! What do you think the stomach does? Well, you'll feel something in two or three hours.

Izuku: I'm so nervous... I need to hurry back, take a shower, and eat breakfast.

All Might: You have become a proper vessel, but it was one that was made in a hurry. You didn't even get to take it for a test drive. Prepare yourself for the physical repercussions it'll have on your body.

Izuku: Huh?

All Might: I don't have time to explain in detail, so I'll just tell you this. When you use my Quirk, One For All. Clench your butt cheecks and yell this inside your heart: "S..."

Flashback End

Present Mic: Six minutes and two seconds left!

Izuku: Oh no! I need points!

Izuku rushed into one of the alleyways but when he arrived in the other street, he saw that the robots were already destroyed, he also saw the girl who had stopped him from falling earlier.

Izuku: The nice person!

The girl used her Quirk and all the robots she touched floated and then they fell and were destroyed.

???: That's 28 points!

Izuku: What? 28?

Then he saw the boy called Tenya lida destroy one of the robots