Chapter 21- Face Off

Izuku Pov

When I woke up I was in the infirmary with All Might and Recovery Girl. But most of my wounds were healed

Izuku: What happened...?

All Might: You won, good job. Even if you really made me stressed at the end!

Izuku: My injuries?

I turned to Recovery Girl who looked upset.

Chiyo: Judas took some of your wounds, and after using my Quirk you were pretty much on your feet. But what an idiot! Can't you be more careful?!

Izuku: I am sorry...

Chiyo: Judas won't always be there to heal you! Think about him a little! Also our powers are not absolute, that's what you get for abusing your powers so much in such a short period of time.

I looked at my hand which now had scars.

Chiyo: If you injure yourself like this again I'm not healing you

Chiyo: If you injure yourself like this again I'm not healing you. Please don't use such destructive techniques anymore. Instead find another method, like this thing you used in your fight.

All Might: That's true! How did you get this idea?

Hearing this question I froze, I thought about it and answered.

Izuku: It was just one piece of advice from Judas.

All Might: I see.

Chiyo: Speeking of him, take this.

She gave me a bag with a bento, energy drinks and sweet snacks.

Chiyo: Judas also left this to regain your strength. Be lucky to have such a friend.

I took the bag and felt grateful to him. After that, All Might and I got out of the infirmary and walked down the hall. But thinking about the fight I couldn't help but think about something else.

Izuku: All Might...

All Might: Hm?

Izuku: The reason you became a teacher at U.A... Was to find a successor, right? Well... Everyone here is seriously giving it their all now... I've seen first-hand how headstrong they are when it comes to they are when it comes to their goals. They wouldn't give up. So I--

All Might: So what you're saying is that it would've been better had I made someone else my successor, right?

Izuku: Yeah...

All Might: Certainly there are great heroes-in-the-making here. One For All is a Quirk where your strengh is the fruit of your labor. So If I for example, handed it to that Todoroki kid, he'd probably become a superhero with super strength on top of his half-fire half-ice powers.

(A/N: Also the fact that OFA boost the power of the Quirk you already have. But fortunately he didn't give it to Shoto or Mirio. Izuku is the last and perfect successor of OFA. Manga readers knows why... But no spoil...)