Chapter 16- Sport Festival!

3rd Pov

The day of the sport festival had arrived, all of Japan and many other countries were watching this event on their TV. Class 1-A was in their waiting room, each student was in the gym outfit donated by the school, and several were nervous and excited.

Mina: Man... I wanted to wear my costume.

Ojiro: To keep everything fair, we can't.

Sato: I wonder what the first round's gonna be...

Tokoyami: No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it.

Mezo: Right.

Iida: Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!

But as Midoriya concentrated for this event, Shoto stepped in front of him and spoke.

Shoto: Midoriya.

Izuku: Todoroki? What is it?

The whole class except one person was paying attention to the scene

Shoto: Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you.

Izuku: Huh? Yeah...

Shoto: But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you.

Izuku: ?!

Denki: Oh? Is one of the best in the class making a declaration of war?

Kirishima: Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of sudden? Not now, we're about to start!

Kirishima put his hand on Shoto's shoulder but he pushed him away.

Shoto: We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?

Izuku: Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're most capable than most people... Looking at it objectively...

Kirishima: Midoriya, you shouldn't talk so negatively--

Izuku: But everyone. The students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind.

 The students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind

Shoto: Yeah...

Bakugou: Tss.

Shoto: What I said also applied to you. Judas.

Everyone turned to Judas who was also in the same outfit as them, but everyone could see he was in a bad mood and looked at a sheet of paper in his hand.

Judas: Yeah, yeah, keep up your little d**** measuring competition if you like.

Shoto had a cold look and several were taken by surprise by Judas' response.