Chapter 8- Nerd, Greedy, Angry!

Izuku Pov

After everything was decided, I noticed Kacchan looked at me with a serious look and I was getting a little nervous, but...

Izuku: I have to do my best... No matter how difficult my path is.

I clenched my fist and looked at Kacchan with a determined look that seemed to anger him even more.

All Might: Villain team, go in first and set up! In five minutes, the hero team will break in, and then the vigilant in another 5 minutes. And the battle will start!

Then All Might says one last thing to team D

All Might: Young Iida, Young Bakugou. Learn to think from the perspective of the villains. This is pretty close to a real battle. Go all out. Don't be afraid to get hurt

Tenya: Yes sir!

All Might: Thought naturally we'll cut it short if things get out of hand...

Then, Kacchan and Iida entered the building and I looked at the plan of the building with Uraraka

Ochako: It's a lot of work to memorize the building's floor plan. But All Might is just the same as when he's on TV. Unlike Mr. Aizawa, it looks like there's no punishment, so we can relax and... You're not relaxed at all!

Indeed I stressed and my hands shook a little

Izuku: Well it's because... We're up against Kacchan... Iida, and there's Judas ,too... So I feel like I need to be on guard.

Ochako: I remember now... It was Bakugou who keeps bullying you...

Hearing this I couldn't help but give a calm look

Izuku: He's amazing. His confidence, his physical strength, and his Quirk are way more amazing than mine.

Ochako: Oh?

Izuku: But that's why right now...

I put my mask back on and said with determination

Izuku: I don't want to lose.

After I said that Ochako looked surprised and smiled

Ochako: A fated battle between men, huh?

Izuku: Oh no, I'm sorry for blabbling on about something that has nothing to do with you...!

Ochako: It is! We're a team, aren't we? Let's do our best!

Izuku: Y-Yes!

But I looked in the direction of Judas who seemed to be sleeping but I knew he was just relaxed

Ochako: So... how do we do with Judas?

Izuku: His Quirk and his efforts made him absolutely amazing, he is extremely dangerous for us, but also for the opposing team, we have to exploit that.