Chapter 12- Plus Ultra!

Judas Pov

I looked at the two villains, Shigaraki and Kurogiri with a cold look, because of these clowns I lost the bet I made with Nezu and failed the mission that Aizawa had given me. If I had to define how I feel it would be... Annoyed.

Shigaraki: It's the first time I've seen a hero do such carnage, you would make a good villain in my League...

Judas: Sorry but I'm not a hero and I have more important things to do than join a circus of socially rejected clowns who cry over their lives like fucking teenagers who were rejected by their crush.

Shigaraki lost his temper at my provocation and screamed.

Shigaraki: Nomu! Kill him!

The Nomu rushed towards me and punched me in the face which caused a powerful shock wave.

Shigaraki smiled but quickly lost his smile when the smoke evaporated and saw that my jaw that had been torn off was regenerating at high speed

Judas: My turn.

I give Nomu a powerful punch on the stomach but to my amazement it had no effect, seeing this I jumped back to get away a few meters.

Judas: It is as if I had hit rubber. Can it cancel or absorb shock? In this case...

I rushed back to the Nomu and Shigaraki laughed.

Shigaraki: What you are doing is useless! It has Shock-Absorption!

The Nomu was going to attack me but I dodged by sliding on the ground, then I placed my hand on the ground and a circle of symbols formed, the concrete dematerialized and formed a katana.

Judas: Sushi time!

I looked at the Nomu who was now in several parts on the ground, and the two villans were shocked

Judas: Absorbing shock is really effective, but not against sharp attacks. Now it's just the two of you.

I approached slowly with my Katana in hand, but was surprised when Shigaraki sneered

Shigaraki: You shouldn't underestimate our Anti-Symbol of Peace.