Chapter 20- Defeat him or Save him?

Izuku Pov

As I was going towards the arena, I was stopped by Judas who wanted to speak to me.

Izuku: The fight will begin soon.

Judas: Don't worry, it will be quick.

I looked at Judas who was smiling but I had suspicion towards him, especially since his last fight.

Izuku: Come to think of it, I know next to nothing about him. He says he's a government agent, but what was he before that?  What do you want to talk to me about?

Judas: Before that, I would like to ask you a question. Do you really want to win?

His question confused me.

Izuku: What? Of course I want.

But Judas said.

Judas: I overheard your conversation with Todoroki.

I was surprised to hear this, and Judas stopped standing against the wall and walked forward

Judas: Mido-- No... I know you well, Izuku. I know your way of thinking, and after hearing Todoroki's story, I think...

He was standing in front of me.

Judas: You wanna save him, huh?

I remained silent but my gaze was determined, seeing this Judas smiled more

Judas: The problem is you have to make up your own mind, with your abilities you can only make one choice. So tell me honestly. Do you want to defeat him? Or save him?

Izuku: Why do you want to know that?

Judas: Just answer my question. In this world, not making a decision on time can make you lose everything. So what will be your answer?

I looked at Judas and the promise I made to All Might came back to me, along with Todoroki's revelation. Finally I said...

Izuku: I promised someone important to me that I would win... that I would show the world that I am here.

Judas: I see, so you want to win--

Izuku: But!

Judas: Oh?

Izuku: I cannot sit back and do nothing! After hearing all of this, I know it's risky... But I have to do it, that's why I'll do anything to do both!

Judas' hand began to shake and I cried out with determination and honesty.

Izuku: I will save him and defeat him!

Judas: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I was taken by surprise when Judas laughed, he laughed so hard he was holding his stomach in pain.

Judas: Hahahaha!!! It hurts!!! Hahahahah!!! I knew it, I'm convinced of it now!!!

He looked at me with a strange look in his eyes and said.

Judas: This passion, this determination to want to save everyone!!! Izuku, your Greed is magnificent!!!

Izuku: What?! I-I'm not--

Judas: I'll help you with One For All.

At that moment my mind froze, I looked in horror at Judas.

Izuku: W-What!? H-He knows?! How?!

Judas: How do I know? It's so easy to read you Izuku, that's why I like you. But hey, All Might also hasn't revealed everything yet. Right?