Chapter 18- Backstory and fight

3rd Pov

Izuku: If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded.

But Shoto remained silent and stared coldly at Izuku.

Izuku: Um... He gives off a cold intimidation, different from Kacchan...

Shoto: I was overpowered. So much that I broke my pledge.

Izuku: He didn't use it even if it would be to his advantage... His left side...

Shoto: Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka... None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close.

Izuku: What... does... that mean?

Shoto: It means I felt something similar coming from you. Midoriya, are you...

Izuku: Oh no!! He discovered...

Shoto: All Might's secret love child or something?

Izuku had a look of shock and incomprehension

Izuku: Secret love child?! I see... So that's what he was thinking!

Shoto: Well? Are you?

Izuku: That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I wouldn't say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is... In the first place, let me ask you something... Why do you think that about me?

Shoto: Since you said, "that's not how it is," that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right?

Izuku: Damn it!

Shoto: Endeavor's my father. I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the number two hero for forever. If you have something from the number one hero, then I... I have even more reason to beat you.

Meanwhile

All Might: Hey! Long time no see! Let's have a tea, Endeavor!

While the two students were talking, All Might was talking to Endeavor.

Endeavor: All Might...

All Might: I haven’t seen you since that talk we had with the press ten years ago, huh? I saw you, so I thought I'd say hi.

Endeavor: I see. Well, you've already done that. Leave me.

All Might: Hmm?

Endeavor: Tea? What a joke. I'm going to the restroom. Begone!

But as Endeavor descended the stairs, All Might leapt into the air and landed in front of him.

All Might: Hahaha! Don't be so cold! Your son, Young Shoto, did wonderfully without even using half of his power. Is it because he was taught well?

Endeavor: What are you trying to say?

All Might: Why, I seriously want to know how to raise the next generation.

Endeavor: Do you think I'd tell you? You look clueless as usual, and it's getting on my nerves.

Endeavor stepped forward and pushed All Might so he could move.

All Might: Sorry...

Endeavor: Just remember this. I will make that into a hero that will surpass you one day.

Then he said something that shocked All Might.