Chapter 11- Guilt...

3rd Pov

After reading Judas's message, Izuku began to focus on the situation and what Tsu had said.

Izuku: Those guys have a way to kill All Might. She's propably right about that. I can't think of any other possibility. Why do they want to kill him? Because he's become a person who deters villains and evil? Because he's the one and only Symbol of Peace? No, I mean... Right now, I don't... I don't care about why! If those guys...

Tsuyu: Ribbit?

Izuku: Have a way to kill All Might, then right now, we should be stopping whatever they're planning. By fighting and winning!

Izuku and Tsuyu had a determined look while Mineta was scared. Elsewhere, Shoto was fighting villains alone, in the mountain area was Momo, Jiro and Denki, in the flame area was Ojiro, and in the Squalle area was Tokoyami and Koda. And the rest was in front of the smoky villain at the entrance to USJ, Shoji was using his Quirk to find out where the others are.

Tenya: Shoji, is everyone here? Can you check?

Mezo: Everyone's scattered, but they're all in this building.

Everyone sighed in relief, but they focused on the smoky villain in front of them.

Sero: Damn it, physical attacks can't hit him, and he can warp things... His Quirk's the worst!

Thirteen thought about it and made a decision

Thirteen: Class rep!

Tenya: Yes?

Thirteen: I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what is happening here. The alarms are not sounding, and our phones don't have signal. The alarm system is based on infrared rays. Even though Eraserhead is erasing people's Quirks left and right, they are still not working, which mean they must have someone with an interference Quirk who hid right when they arrived. It would be faster for you to run than for us to find that person.

Tenya: But it would be a disgrace as class rep to leave everyone behind...

Sato: Go, Emergency Exit! If you can go outside, there are alarms. That's why these guys are only doing this inside, right?

Sero: As long as you go outside, they won't follow you! Blow away this fog with your legs!

Thirteen: Use your Quirk to save others!

Ochako: I can totally support you like I did in the cafeteria! I will!

Hearing this, Tenya had a determined look and activated his Quirk ready to go. Seeing this, the villain spoke.

???: Even if you have no other choice, are there really idiots who talk about their plan in front of the enemy?

Thirteen: We did it because it doesn't matter if we're found out! Black Hole!