Chapter 13- Victory

3rd Pov

Shigaraki looked at All Might and Judas in frustration and scratched his neck furiously.

Shigaraki: Hey, what's going on? He's not any weaker at all. Did that guy lie to me?

All Might: What's wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd "clear" this or something, right?

Shigaraki stepped back in fear and the students were still shocked.

Bakugou: All Might...

Shoto: As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight.

Kirishima: Midoriya! We should get out of here now! It'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!

Izuku: No... They are bluffing.

He analyzed the physical condition of All Might and Judas.

Izuku: It's almost lost under the cloud of dust, but I can see the steam-like substance that comes out when he transforms. And Judas' wounds healed too slowly compared to the class with Aizawa where his wounds healed in seconds...

But Judas and All Might knew it very well.

All Might: I can't move anymore... That Nomu thing was too strong... Frankly, If I move even one step, I won't be able to keep up this bluff. I'll go back to my true from.

Judas: When was the last time I was in such a state? Perhaps the Battle of the Rhine. In any case, One For All destroyed my body more than I thought it would and my stamina is almost exhausted. I will soon pass out.

All Might: Just a little more... Well? What's wrong? Hesitate. If I can stall for just a little longer...

Kurogiri seemed to notice something as Shigaraki was bleeding from scratching.

Shigaraki: If only I had Nomu... That guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything! You used cheats!!

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigaraki! Please calm yourself. Looking carefully, I see they were definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks. Beside, the children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have underling who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him.

Judas had a dangerous glint in his eyes upon hearing Kurogiri, and Shigaraki calmed down.

Shigaraki: Yeah... That's right... We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes.

The villains who had been knocked out by All Might stood up and Bakugou, Shoto and Kirishima went to confront them.

Kirishima: All Might and Judas will do something about the main bad guys. Let's go help the others!