First Names?

"Thank you for helping today. Souta's started to eat a lot recently, thanks to his Onii-chan..." Kyoko directed that comment towards you. You weren't really affected.

"I make everyone extras. Because they're supposed to be leftovers..." You said and soon after you sign. "It's not my fault he keeps eating his leftovers in one sitting."

"Then stop putting the leftovers where he can reach!" Kyoko argued with you as you looked at her confused.

"But they're his leftovers. How is he supposed to eat it if he can't reach it?" You say in disbelief as Izumi just laughed.

Right, Izumi. You felt you should give him a nickname as soon as you thought of one. It's not that you disliked the name, you just thought having one would be cooler.

"Well, he is a growing boy. You both make good points." Izumi said as you looked at the poster behind him. Kyoko looked after you did and you all stopped carrying the groceries.

"I've seen this idol a lot recently." Your sister said as you let out a confused sound.

"Ehhhh? Is she famous or something?" You asked. You wouldn't know much about Tv. It's not like you didn't have access to it, it was more like you liked to keep your life minimal. It's...a work in progress.

"Ah, she's a star. I always see her on Tv." Izumi said as he looked at you. "But I'm not really a fan of short-haired girls. Maybe it's because my own hair is long."

"Oi. Why'd you look at me when you said that?" You say as he gets worried.

"Ah. I didn't mean anything by it!" He said as you enjoy seeing him panic. You get a sharp pain in your foot. You look at your sister with a too friendly smile as she turns it.

"You son of a bitch..." You both say in your heads. You kick her in the shin as she digs her heel further into your foot.

"You'd feel self-conscious when you were with her, since you'd be the lone with long hair?" Kyoko asked as she removed her foot as you walk on the other side of Izumi just to be safe.

"Not really self-conscious, it'd just be kind of unnatural. Though I'm not worried about that all at the moment. Since it's Hori I'm walking next to." He says as your sister looked at him in surprise.

"Miyamura...I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now.." Kyoko's voice is heard as Izumi looks at her. She turned around to look at you. "The truth is, I've waited, wanting to hear you say those three-Gah!"

You were being choked out by your sister after you pulled a stunt like that. Unfortunately, you were great at talking as other people. And that got you to where you are currently.

"Hori! Stop!" Izumi says as he tried to release her grip. She currently had the 'Oni' look.

"Just need to suffer a little more..." She said to you as you smile.

"Unlike...most of...my family, I'm...not into...this...I'm more into...dishing it....out..." You said as she just tried to kill you faster. You turned to Izumi but thought of a great nickname. "I...need your help...Ikku-!"

Your mouth was covered by a freaked out, blushing Izumi, cutting off your breathing, Although you had no idea why.

You were losing air...Oh no.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n trying to say the nickname but Chibi Miyamura denies it)

You eventually get home with your sister after you had a near death experience. You have learned something that they don't teach you in school. When causing trouble, don't do it next to the target.