The Fear & Acceptance... Of Change

I crouched down to cat Miyamura, Sengoku, and Y/n. In my hand was a bar of chocolate. "Here, breaks it evenly. You hear me."

"Hmph." Y/n said and crossed his arms, the nerve of this car.

"Everyone gets equal pieces. You're all about equal rights, equal fights right? This shouldn't be too hard." I told him as he nodded. The three broke the chocolate as Sengoku noticed Miyamura had a smaller piece.

"You can have the rest of this part." Sengoku said as Miyamura leaped on his back.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted as Y/n seemed to be bored and sat in the corner. I had the same dream the next day, and they were older... "They're bigger... was it the chocolate?"

Miyamura looked at me. "Ah! Ishikawa, Ishikawa! I want a PlayStation! And a cheese burger!" "Selfish brat!"

Sengoku looked in despair. "Seriously, you only have manga...?" "You can read?!"

I was suddenly punched in the stomach and saw Y/n looking at me with a smirk. "Come on, you're stronger than that, right?"

Miyamura hopped on my shoulders as I started to choke. "What?! What do you want?!"

"I guess I can't ride on your shoulders anymore." Miyamura came to a non shocking conclusion.

"Ishikawa, do you have any books on the theory of evolution?" He asked as I was shocked.

"Evo...Wha? No..." Miyamura then hopped on my back again.

"I'm hungry! I'm hungry!" He shouted while latched to my back.

"Ugh...all that's left is potato chips." I told them but not a second later...

"STOP HOGGING THEM ALL, YOU NERDS!!" Y/n shouted at the two.

"WE'RE NOT!!"

"QUIT FIGHTING OVER IT!!" I shouted and sat down on the couch with a pillow exhausted. Miyamura leaped on my chest, covering my mouth and nose with the pillow. I quickly pushed him off and glared at him. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

"Yes." Y/n said something concerning.

"Calm form, Ishikawa. He was just trying to play." Sengoku said.

"Don't be mad. I won't do it again." "WELL, I AM MAD!!" I shouted and wouldn't you know it, the next day... "we're the same age now. We're totally the same age now, aren't we?"

"Ah, don't worry, I won't jump on you anymore." "Well, obviously." I say to Miyamura.

"Sorry for causing trouble, I won't do it again..." "Why is Y/n the most well behaved now?!" I asked myself.

"I mean, really... think about how we feel, forces you have cat ears at age..." "I'M NOT DOING IT ON PURPOSE!!" I shouted at him and started to tear up. "People don't just give other people cat ears because they want to..."

"Don't get so worked up about it." Miyamura opened a can. "We're just da us after all..." "Yeah, because there are plenty of cats walking around who can open canned food on their own!!"

"And why'd it have to be you guys?! Shouldn't it be girls with cat ears? The whole point of cat ears is how cute they look on girls. L-Like Hori..." I said as they looked at me with disgust.

"Wow, I'm embarrassed for you..." Sengoku said disappointed.

"You're still on that train, I take back what I did about trouble..." Y/n said next.

"Sounds like a crappy eroge..." "I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!!" I shouted at them as Sengoku smiled.

"But Hori would probably be some sort of cat monster, not a cat girl."