Reunions and Tongue Games

(A/n: Hey, Star here... Can we make it a goal for the next couple chapters for no one to ask when the next one is? It happens when it happens.)

"KYOSUKE?!" Kyoko shouted as he dropped you on the floor.

"Anyway, where's Yuriko?" He asked as Kyoko ran over to him as you laid on the floor.

"W-W-Wha-Why are you even here?!" "Gah-!" She stepped on you and she messed with her.

"I'm just here for fun. You've grown up." "KYAAAAH! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUCHING, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" She shouted as you pulled yourself to safety.

"Are you okay?" Miyamura pulled up on the chair and you were exhausted. "Where'd you go? I was worried about you."

"Oi, what's that?" Kyosuke pointed to Miyamura. "Hella piercings, can I pet him or what?"

"Get rid of the cigarette." You told him in Yuriko's voice.

"It's still scary that you can do that." he said and approached Miyamura. "Everyone smokes, right?"

"Um no, I'm underage so..." "Your piercing makes are amazing~ Did ya do 'em yourself? Safety pins?" Kyosuke pushed his smoke in Miyamura's direction.

"Y...Yes... when I was in middle school." Miyamura said as Kyoko axe kicked him in the head.

"Get rid of the cigarette, dumbass!" She said as Kyosuke held his head.

"Kyoko... maidens don't perform axe kicks on their fathers..." "Actually they do these days, didn't you know?" Kyoko said coldly.

Kyosuke looked at you. "Is it a method of showing love?"

You put a finger to your chin. "Hmm... considering what our family is into..."

You have a thumbs up as Kyoko glared at you. "NO! IT'S NOT!!"

Kyosuke put away the cigarette and looked at you both. "I came home once in a blue moon and yet... Yuriko isn't even here... my daughter approaches me with violence... I save my son from his messed up father.... And there's some dude here that I don't know..."

Kyoko looked at him with annoyance. "At least for us a call, it's common knowledge."

You sat next to Miyamura. "It's fine, I wouldn't join. It takes them a while."

Kyosuke stood above you. You looked at him and titled your head confused. He smiled and picked you up, placed you on the floor, and took your spot. "Kyoko, Y/n, I'm hungry. Make something light for me~!"

"Easy, easy, Y/n!" Kyoko held you back as the Oni came out trying to attack your father. She dragged you to the kitchen as you started thinking about what to make. You quickly put on a apron as you smirked. Kyoko looked at you with disbelief. "Ah, so you're that kind of guy."

"Huh?" You asked her as you started getting the pots ready.

"The kind that doesn't like getting into things but then gives it his all once he's involved." Kyoko called you out as you gave her a disgusted look.

"What are you, a medium?" "I'm going to punch you." You and Kyoko glared at each other before you cracked your knuckles before starting to chop up some veggies.

Kyoko looked at you. "Wait! What are we making?!"

You didn't even look at her. "Stew, because that's all I trust you can make."

She threw the ladle at your head as it went back to her from your head. "Geez. You still gave me and the others a heart attack."

You put the ingredients in the pot as you knew that this stew would cook in a matter of minutes. Kyoko put some of the veggies she cut up into the pot as well. "Just disappearing from school. Yuki was definitely freaking out the most... make sure you give her a call."