Lovely Days

"Ahhh! I'm finally done with all the student council work! How about you, Y/n?" Kyoko asked you as she stretched. You smiled and span your pencil on your hand tricking do you a trick with it.

"Eh? What was the question?" You ask as you drop the pencil! "Ah!! Nooooo!"

She gives you a blank stare. "And Mom says your the serious one in our family."

Miyamura walks over to her with a smile. "Nice job, you two. Though it looks like Y/n finished before."

"Wait, what?!" Your sister shouted out. It was true. You finished about half an hour ago. You were trying to do a trick with you pencil in the meantime. Although it was hard to do so as you felt Yuki's stare at you. It wasn't a deadly glare but it was piercing your back. You couldn't constrate all that much but you couldn't see it but Yuki just found herself staring at you. She couldn't really explain... I mean, she could and she knew. But she don't know why now...

"What? Why are you complaining? You get to sleep all the time now. And then I'll wake you up with a bucket of ice- With brotherly love."

"Oi."

"Even though that mess with the student council happened, you still got their work done and done well... Do you guys have a weakness for the school president or something?" Miyamura asked as you just waved your hand with a smile.

"That? I already forgave him so it's only natural to finish what I started. I've known him since middle school but Kyoko's been messing with him since preschool." You say bluntly as Miyamura starts sweating.

"Messing with him?" He muttered out as you smirked and Kyoko glared at you.

"Nothing too serious... I think?"

"She thinks...?" You and the rest thought at that exact moment.

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/n and a different Y/n doing pencil tricks)

"Alright, everyone's got the handouts, right? Your careers surveys are due next wensday. We're going to use them for your interviews, so try not to lose them." Your class soon goes into break. You find yourself looking out the window with Yuki and the group.

"Future plans, Huh?" Yuki mutters as you have a sense of dread.

"Yep, that time of year that every introvert like myself fears..." You say worryingly. Tooru pats you on the back.

"It's the last half of second year after all, so it's not a suprising time for this. I bet you've all written at least something, no matter how serious you are about it." Tooru said as your eye darted to Kyoko. She made eye contact with you and gave you a questionable look. She was acting dumb. After all, you're the one who put her career planner back in her room. You figured you'd give this problem to Miyamura.

"Yeah, barely. Y/n, Miyamura, Kyoko, gave any of you given it any thought yet?" Yuki asked you all as Miyamura nodded.

"Yeah. Technically, my family runs a cake shop, so I figured I'd continue running the business. And make cakes is fun, at least. There are lots of things I still have to learn, though." Miyamura says as Yuki looked at him a surprised look.

"Eh?! Your family runs a cake shop?! That's so cool!"

"It's not really that cool. I wish them as half as good as Y/n's cooking." Miyamura as you raised an eyebrow. Tooru looked at you with a chuckle.

"Maybe you should make a cake, Y/n. Maybe you could work there? Maybe you could be a chef..." Tooru suggested. You already thought about doing that but you didn't feel like doing that your whole life.