Feelings, Cake, and Stew

"Come on and SLAM!!" You say as you shoot another basketball in the hoop.

"AGHHH!! SOMEONE BLOCK HIM!" The other team shouted out

"AGHHH!! SOMEONE BLOCK HIM!" The other team shouted out. You were on a team with Miyamura and Tooru. You ran up to Tooru as he put out his hand.

"Nice run!" He said and you high-fived him.

"Thanks, but you could get some shots in!" You said as another match started.

"Yuki. Hori still hasn't arrived?" Remi asked as she approached Yuki.

"Yeah. She hasn't shown up since the first class. I tried to ask C/n but he won't budge." Yuki said as Remi was confused.

"C/n? Who's that?" Remi asked confused but Yuki tried to ignore her rising blush from embarrassment.

"A-Anyway, I never thought Hori was hold also be absent from class." Yuki said. Remi noticed that Yuki's eyes weren't looking at the game in general but one single player. Remi followed her eyes until it reached you with a big smile on your face. She then gained a devilish smile.

"Wow, look at Y/n go! Who knew that he was good at sports? I thought he was just that quiet kid in the background." Remi said as Yuki simply nodded, keeping her smile. "You two are so weird. If you like each other, just say so and get it over with."

"Ehhh?!" Yuki said as Tooru stole the ball from Sengoku. "Good job, Tooru! President Sengoku lost the ball!"

"Be careful, Sengoku!" Remi shouted as you were trying to catch up to everyone when you saw Tooru pass the ball to a dazed Miyamura.

"Izumi! Watch out for the ball!!" You shout.

"Huh?" He turned which only made it worse. The ball hit him straight in the face as everyone froze. You all rushed over to him.

"Why did you catch the ball with your face...? Are you insane?!" Tooru asked as you glared at him.

"Are you an idiot, Tooru? He wasn't paying attention, so you shouldn't have passed the ball to him!" You scolded Tooru but Miyamura put up his hand.

"No, no. I'm okay, Y/n." Miyamura turned around to reveal him holding a bloody nose.

"That's bull! You got tears in your eyes right now!" You retort as you hear the bell ring. "There, class is over, you can go to the Health Room now."

"Stop the bleeding!" Tooru instructed as Miyamura nodded and ran off.

"The second half, team B's turn!" The gym teacher told the class as you went off to the side. You sat down next to Tooru.

"Man, that was a workout!" You said as you sighed. "I need more practice."

"Dude, you scored the most points in the whole game!" Tooru shouted and he smirked. "If anyone needs practice it's Sengoku."