Although We May Say Goodbye Now...[Finale]

"Alright..." You fixed your tie as the birds outside sang their tune, the skies were blue, not a cloud in the sky. The sounds of shuffling were very common downstairs, but today? It was relatively quiet, you gained a rather sad smile because of it. In a few hours, you'd no longer be a high school student. That's right, the Graduation Ceremony was today. You picked up your bag and walked down the stairs, of course you'd be back, but it gave a different feeling.

"Sis!" a younger you was seen shouting to Kyoko with a smile as she gave you a head pat.

"Honestly, keep your head up!" She said as you smiled now. The images went away as you went into the kitchen, cooked some food for Mom, Dad, and Souta. After placing the hot plates on the table, you washed your hands, scrubbing them gently. The cold water cooled off your hands and gave a different feeling to them, in reality, you could stay here and just feel the water hit your skin all day. Although, you'd be wasting your own time. Soon, the man you now were journeyed to the bathroom, with your toothbrush and toothpaste. You saw the mirror half open, as your reflection shined into a dark version of yourself, with shadows over your eyes. As you closed it, the mirror revealed yourself, the you...the real you. You quickly brushed your teeth and smiled to see your teeth. You left the bathroom, turned off...actually you never turned on the light, and closed the door behind you.

You trotted down the slim hall as your phone vibrated in your pocket. "Hm?"

"Hey..."

"Yuki? What's up?" You asked her as you sat on the steps. She is seen fixing her bow, but struggling.

"Uh... I don't know. I'm just kinda nervous? I don't know if that's the right word..." Yuki said as she placed the phone on her bed. She looked in the mirror with a flustered face, trying to tie her bow tie into a ribbon. "Maybe I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Heh, you miss me already?" You teases as you could almost hear her roll eyes.

"Do you want me to hang up?" She asked as you hummed over the phone before shaking your head.

"Only if you don't need to talk. I'll see you there?" You asked her as she smiled at the phone.

"Of course! You better show up!" She said as she looked at you.

"I will, it's our big day after all." You said as you rubbed the back of your neck. "I...I..."

"Hm? You okay?" Yuki asked, but memories of your father and mother showed up. Your mother pushing you in the swing as your father played tag with your sister. A golden memory, it wasn't a time when things were any easier, but it was yours. How love is so twisted and yet, so beautiful at the same time. The words you wanted to say, you've said it before, but it still meant a lot to you. And so...

"Yuki Yoshikawa. I love you." You told her as she was shook for a moment before her face filled with red.

"W-W-WHA-?! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!" She shouted as you moved the phone back. You chuckled before standing up.

"I just wanted to say it before I go, I'll see you there." "WH-!" You hung up but couldn't catch what she was trying to say. But the thoughts through your mind were ones of love and happiness. You walked off the stairs, and sat down to put on your shoes.

"Y/n!" Behind you, leaping down the stairs, two steps at a time, was your sister, Kyoko Hori. She grabbed her knees to catch her breath as she then sprung back up straight. "You ready for today?"