Talk...?

"Izumi?" "Izumi, dude get up." Miyamura slowly opened in his eyes to see you and Shindou. "Oh he's awake!"

"Good morning-GAAAH!!!" Miyamura kicked you and Shindou and you fell to the ground.

"Is this a dream?" Miyamura let out some sparkles. A cheerful and bright morning indeed. Shindou held his stomach. "What time is it...? WHOA IT'S 6?!?"

"Not even..." You muttered.

"Wasn't Miyamura the one who asked us to come?! Aren't you the one who messaged 'There's something I want to talk to you two about'!!" "Who told you idiots to come over so early in the morning. Please use some common sense..."

"We haven't ate breakfast yet." You said as Miyamura said walked over to the door.

"Is that so... Is tiramisu ok? I usually just eat bread." "Won't you feel uncomfortable if we're the only ones eating?" You asked him and he nodded. Soon he came back with bread.

"So, how did you guys get in?" Miyamura asked and you smiled.

"Oh, your mom recognized me from the time I helped out the Bakery." You said with a smile and spread the jelly. "She let us in before she went to the store."

"Hm... such annoying person." "How many times do we have to remind you that you asked us to be here?" You told him.

"Also Miyamura I am a guest after all, and you're dressed like this... please be a little bit more mindful." Shindou told Miyamura but he just smiled.

"Are you two my guests? My apologies." "You're sassy this morning." You rubbed your eyes.

"So, what's up? What do you need?" Shindou asked as Miyamura blushed a bit.

"So, it's Kyoko, right?" You suspected and Miyamura told you both what happened. "So, that's how it went, huh? I'm glad I didn't go home then."

"Well, I guess this is okay too. But why did you want to find us? That guy... that's always with you two." Shindou smiled. "Ishikawa-San? Wouldn't it be better to talk to him?"

"He can't. Tooru...had issues with Kyoko right now." You said and read more of your book. "Sorry for ratting you out, Tooru."

"Well, Izumi. How'd ya confess? 'I like you!' Just like that?! Man-"No." Miyamura uppercut him.

"I didn't ask about her feelings, and it was almost like... I just left after saying my piece. That's how it felt. Although I was just afraid of hearing her reply. I'm so despicable." Miyamura said as Shindou held his chin.

"No you were pretty direct. So much so that my heart's aching for you. Ah." He said as you sighed.

"How do you want to be like with Kyoko?" You asked him and Miyamura looked at you. You gained a serious look and put your book down. "You want to be with her from day to night? Wanna hold her hand as you walk together? Brag about it? Want her to tell you that she loves you back? Maybe it's wanting to treasure her and her belonging to you and no one else. I don't think you'd just do it to speak out on it."

"..To want to make her belong to me and no other...that could by a reason, but I'm not sure." He said as Shindou smiled.

"Eh.... Well, didn't you already find the answer then?" He asked Miyamura. "What you just said is good enough."

"Y/n...Shindou...could I say something that might make you unhappy?" Miyamura held his pillow. "If I were a girl. I wouldn't want to date Miyamura honestly. A strange guy who's both gloomy. Someone who was extremely disliked by n middle school, whose studies isn't that great and is only below average. On the other hand, There's Hori-San, who's popular everywhere she goes, much like the sun. She's both intelligent, humorous, and she's well liked by the class... someone like me would never do for-"SHUT UP!!"