...The World Will Keep Spinning, And Bring Us Back Together Some Day [Epilogue]

"Alright, everyone got everything?" You asked as you all got ready to go to the beach. Everyone was excited, until there was a car situation.

"You guys couldn't have honestly thought we'd all fit in there." Kyoko asked the group as Iura nodded.

"I mean, I thought so! We did get a van!" Iura said as he gripped the handle.

"I got the van." You said as you held your head. "I didn't think we would need that much space."

"We'd have enough space if some people didn't pack so many bags like the rest of us..." Yuki said as she looked at Sengoku and Kyoko.

"Why did you guys bring this many bags again?" Sakura asked the two as Tooru rubbed his neck.

"Well, I don't know about Kyoko, but it was hell trying to convince Sengoku's father. This was the only way we could take him..." Tooru remembered the event.

"SENGOKU'S DADDY! A WORD WITH YOU SHALL SUFFICE OUR NEEDS!!" You shouted as you busted the door down with the others. Sengoku started to sweat as Sengoku's father was in disbelief and purely silent. "WILL YOU ALLOW US TO TAKE YOUR SON TO THE VAST OCEAN!?"

"Yeah, I could've said it a bit nicer." You said as Miyamura sighed.

"I don't think that's what you should take out of this." He said as he looked around. "Anyway, what should we do about the car situation?"

"Hey!" a voice called from behind you all turned to see Akane pull up behind you all in his car. "Sorry I'm late, had to pack my bag."

"No, no it's okay!" Kyoko said as she looked at the car. "This will do, right?"

"Hmm..." Sengoku looked at the car, walked all around it before nodding. "Yeah, it'll do."

"Nice work, Akane!" Sawada shouted as she kissed Akane on the cheek. Yeah, you still couldn't believe that mad lad pulled it off, props to him. "So how are we splitting up?"

"First off..." Tooru said as he raised a finger, "who here even has their license?"

Suddenly the air was heavy and it was silent. You raised your hand along with Akane, Sengoku, and Sakura. You looked at all of them. "Pathetic."

"It's not that easy!" Iura and Yuki both grabbed your shirt and started to shake you.

"Hehe, those guys will never change." Remi said as Miyamura nodded.

"It's glad to know some things won't ever change." He said as everyone agreed. "Are we splitting it by gender?"

"Yes!" You shouted as you broke free from their hold. "I don't wanna be stuck with all the couples! They can wait till we get to the beach!"

"Eeeeh?" Everyone gave an annoyed comment as Kyoko sighed.

"Whatever, the drive won't be THAT long." She said as Sengoku hopped in the passagers seat of Akane's car. You gave the keys to Sakura.

"Please don't crash this, it's a rental." You said as Sakura started to sweat.

"I'll do my best." She stated as you and the rest of the boys hopped in the back of Akane's car.

"Don't mess with Akane, guys!" Yuki shouted at you all. What, does Akane not count as one of the guys? You all drove off and passed by the school, you never thought you'd see the day when you wouldn't attend there anymore, but you made it.

Finally made it to the end. Miyamura looked out the window. "It feels weird to done with it all."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Tooru said as his hand rested under his chin, he looked out the window at the passing buildings. "You reach the end, and it's sad."