Idiots and Cats...

You are seen sitting with Souta at the entrance of his elementary. His friends showed up and looked at you two. "Hori-kun? Souta? You're not going home."

"No." You and Souta said at once and bit into your ice creams.

"I'm having a really hard time staying at home." Souta said and that girl sat down.

"Why?" She asked and you glared at the sky.

"I WANT TO GO HOME BUT I CAN'T BOTHER THEM!!" You shouted and Souta nodded.

"Yeah! It's a real opportunity for them to stay together alone!" Souta shouted and the girl looked at you both.

"You mean Nii-san and Nee-chan?" She asked and you and Souta held each other.

"THAT'S IT!" You both shouted and the girl looked at you.

"Aren't you in high school?" She thought and looked at you both. "You've both been stuck between them for so long. Even I have to feel sorry for you..."

"RAAAAH!!! Screw this! Come on, Souta! Let's go play outside!" You shouted and ran into the school.

"Wait, Onii-Chan! You can't be in there alone again!" Souta shouted and girl was confused.

"Again?! How many times has he been here?!" She shouted as the two went after you.
—————————-
"Why?!" You shouted in the heat with Kyoko. "Why drag me here with you!? It's too hot for me to be walking!!"

"Shut up already! You're wasting valuable time talking rather than making our way home!" She retorted and you looked in the bag.

"What's the need for a shav-"SHUT UP, IDIOT!!!" Kyoko shut you up before you could say anything.

"Hey! Hori Siblings!!!" Someone shouted and you both looked behind you to see a random guy.

"Who's that guy...?!" You both said quietly as he approached you.

"You're Hori-kun and Hori-san, right?" He asked and you nodded awkwardly.

"Y-Yes...?"

"Wow! I saw you in the paper and I knew I had to meet you." The man said towards you and then looked at Kyoko, who was also trying to figure a way out of this. "So you must be, Kyoko-Chan! I heard abou-!"

"SHINDO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Miyamura came out of nowhere and slapped his face!!!

"?!?" You all were confused as Tooru showed as well. "HE JUST HIT HIM WITHOUT HESITATIONING?! I THOUGHT HE ONLY DID THAT WITH Y/N!" "You guys are jerks."

"Well I just happened to see them." "Shut up!" Miyamura slapped him again as you walked up to him.

"Should.... Should I call the police for physical abuse...?" You asked as Miyamura waved his hand with a smile.

"There's no need to save this bastard, Y/n." "I don't know if you should be saying that with a smile, Best Friend." You scolded Miyamura as Kyoko walked up to the man.

"Are you okay?"

"Mm... I think I'll be fine." He said and put his hand around her shoulder. "Man, I was just really happy when I saw the Hori siblings. So I just said hi to them without thinking too much about it."

"Go back!" Miyamura sqezed the man's face and started pushing in. "Spend the whole summer crouching on the floor whilst using the internet you..."

"It hurrrrrrrts! I'm gonna suffocate!" The man shouted, meanwhile Tooru was depressed for some reason.

"I'll send you two home, Ishikawa will come along with us too." Miyamura said and you raised an eyebrow.