SPORTS FESTIVAL!!! LET'S GOO!!!

(Not many Chapters Left! I can't believe you've guys have suck around for a year now. Time flies by quickly.)

"Wow, it's finally fall, isn't it?" Kyoko asked, looking outside. Sengoku had his head down. "Isn't it?" Miyamura looked away. "Isn't it?" Tooru and Sakura didn't say anything. Kyoko turned around to look at you all. "ISN'T IT?!!"

"Yes..." "yes..." You all replied as you sat next to Sengoku and reviewed the papers a bit depressed.

"So, Y/n, Miyamura... just when we thought the pool catastrophe was over, now it's that time again." Sengoku said.

"Indeed." You and Miyamura said.

"I feel like the only thing these events are good for is wasting our valuable days off." Sengoku continued.

"Indeed..." You and Miyamura said once again.

"It's like they're at a wake..." Tooru thought as Shuu said in.

"HERE YOU GO!!!" "AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Sengoku shouted out of fear.

"I came to turn in our team roster for the sports festival... wait, huh? This is the place, right?" Shuu asked confused.

"Er, yeah..." Sakura said as she took the papers. You springed up from the chair.

"Every time someone brings in papers, the sports festival gets closer and closer!" You shouted as Kyoko put a hand to her head.

"Wait, Y/n. Why are you complaining? You're good at sports." she asked as you turned your head towards her.

"I wanna do something else though!" "APOLOGIZE TO OUR TEACHER!!" Tooru shouted at you.

"We just gotta pray that it rains the day before!!!" Sengoku stood up as well.

"MAKE IT RAIN! MAKE IT RAIN!!" Miyamura shouted as a first year walked in.

"Excuse me... I just wanted to submit the...what's going on?!" She quickly left after Sakura took her paper. You looked over at them.

"Are all the classes decking their teams by lottery?" You asked as Sengoku nodded.

"Yeah, they probably split the class by gender, then create the two teams from each gender via lottery to make sure their balanced. There's really no other way to do it." he explained as Tooru drank some juice.

"I don't really like the idea of going against people from the same class." Tooru said as Miyamura nodded.

"I'm just glad I'm in the same team as you and Y/n ..." Miyamura said as you looked at Sengoku.

"Goku, which team are you on?" You asked as he tapped some papers.

"East." "YUS!!" "What do you mean by that?! Stop looking so happy!!" Sengoku shouted at Tooru as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Looking forward to working with you, Sengoku..." "you're kidding me..." it appears that Kyoko is also East.

Sengoku turned around. "Wait... is that means you and Miyamura got separated?" "We're not separated. Don't make me hurt you."