Hello Old Friend.

When I was 4, I had a best friend named Colin. There was a 4 year different, but that didn't matter. Our family's were close, he was like my big brother. However It wasn't until I was in high school I started to fall for him. Colin was my first love, Kiss , and first heart break. He was a player in school and all the girls were all over him but, I was always first. Even if I was know to be the 'ugly 'girl in school, glasses, weight problems, that never stop us from a strong relationship. We used to talk about us living together ,then one day work together. Going though life, our dreams changed when he left to go to college. Colin was starting his new life and I guess I was no longer in it, we lose contact and I lost hope.

5 years later.. I grown into a strong 21 year old women. I changed lot, my teeth are bright white, lost the glasses, lost weight, boobs came in, and I have craves for days. What about Colin may ask about, well his a billionaire and CEO of the biggest company in the world. He his still a playboy but, nothing new. He keeps on getting hotter and sexier everyday. Oh well. I don't waste a minute thinking about him, I have bigger things to worry about. My family asked me to come back home to have a party. I finally finished law school. So its going to be one of their big parties and everyone one is going to be there. I don't know what to think about all of this.. but I going to be a big girl and suck it up. Now I just have to get past this flight.

After 4 hours , I finally make it home. The party is tonight so I have about 3 hours to sober up.

" Oh my baby girl is finally home!' my mother attacks me with kisses and hugs. I never really visited , school was all I had time for. " hello, mother." I kissed her and started to go up to my room. " Honey, the party is at 7 so, make sure you take a nap and get ready." she yelled on the way to my room . The room is still the same as I left it, Poster everywhere, the dream wall I made . I lay down and darkness takes over me.

I wake up to banging on my door. Wait the party! " honey, start to get ready the party is in two hours." I hear my father say. I guess it's time to get up and get ready.

The warm water runs off my body and it wakes me up. I look on my bed and see my dress, white and short but, classy, showing the perfect amount of skin. I wanted to look good. I then did my make up, I don't really need a lot . After what felt like an hour, I check the time and see that people should be here any minute. Wait i hear people. Mother is going to kill me.. I ran and grab my shoes to make my way down to the party.

" honey" I hear my mother yell and everyone turns and looks at me. This is going to be fun.

Hours of talking to family and friends I thought it was time for a drink. I walk over to the bar and I feel eyes on me. I ignore them and ask for some shots.A man taps me on the shoulder and I turn, to see theses old brown eyes.

" Aren't you a little young to drink?" Colin sexy voice came into my ears.

OH BOY!

_________________________________________________________________________________

_love kate