What could go wrong?

I woke up in my bed.. Last night was hard but, Colin made it better. It felt like odd times. I throw the blanket back and see I was still in my dress. What a gentleman. Haha. While walking to my closet to change I see a note.

Good morning, I'm making breakfast so take a shower and get dress! We're going out!
~ Colin Bear

I picked out my outfit and jump into the warm water, letting my body relax.
After my shower and got ready I went down stairs.
"Hey." I said seeing Collin in a t shirt and jeans.
" What's cooking good looking?" He relays back, I bush from that comment.
" Come on. Haha" I laugh  grabing his hand. We get in the car.. "Where are we going?" I ask not likings that fact I didn't know where.
" Will I was thinking we can go to the fair?" He ask nervously. I really need this, even if I'm mad at him I need to get my mind of... Him.
I gave him a small smile and a nod, his face was pure happiness.

Few hours later:
"Did you see that guys face?!?" This guy was hitting on me and than Collin comes up and acts like we we're together. This guy looked so scared. Oh my gosh it was so funny! Collin just shakes his head.
We are now eating at this cute shop. Then the song "bright" by echosmith. I love this song and I was dancing in my seat and Colin watched me.
He stands up and leans his hand out.
" Care to dance?" He ask sweetly and I finally agreed too.

You sprinkle star dust on my pillow case
It's like a moonbeam brushed across my face
Nights are good and that's the way it should be

You make me sing oh, la, la, La
You make a girl go oh oh
I'm in love, love

Did you see that shooting star tonight?
Were you dazzled by the same constellation?
Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me?
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right
'Cause now I'm shining bright, so bright
Bright, so bright

And I see colors in a different way
You make what doesn't matter fade to grey
Life is good and that's the way it should be

You make me sing oh, la, la, la
You make a girl go oh oh
I'm in love, love

Did you see that shooting star tonight?
Were you dazzled by the same constellation?
Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me?
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right
'Cause now I'm shining bright (oh) so bright
And I get lost (oh) in your eyes

By now we we're close to each other really close. I forgot about, Nate, work, family, past. All I was thinking about  was his sweet lips on mine. My heart was beating really fast. I feel his breath on my neck, he moves in.

He was a few inch alway from my lips. I hear something I never wanted to hear.

" Get your hands off my girl!" Nate yelled, with my ex best friend Kate.

----------------------------------------------
-love kate