The new out-look

Colin prov:
Payton ,Payton, Payton, and more Payton.. she is always on my mind. And that guy Nate, I know he is just going to hurt her, cause he's just like me... selfish. I looked down at my phone and see its 1 o'clock, I haven't been able to sleep since I got here. Knowing that Payton is with some other guy. Hopefully If I just close my eyes and try to sleep.

"RING.. RING...RING" who is calling me at this time.. If it's work I will fire who ever is calling me!
Payton my phone flashed her name
Is she okay... I picked up my phone

" Collin.." her voice filled my phone it sound like she's  been crying..
" Payton what's wrong?? Are you okay? Where are you? What happen??" I ask I need to know my Payton is okay.
" Can.. Y you pick me up at 44th street. please?" She let a sob out. I felt like my world stop.. Knowing that my girl was upset.

" I will be there in 10. Okay?" She didn't answer back but hung up.
I put a shirt and pants on then jumped in my car..

Thinking something was wrong with her broke my heart... my knuckles turn white while I grabbed the wheel tighter.

"Sir you have been invited to a welcome home party, for a ms. Payton. " I have been working really hard to get this big project done. I wave her off not really thinking. Wait
" did you say Payton?" My heart skipped a beat.
" Yes sir." My employe spoke.
"Can I see the investigation?" she handed me the paper.

We will be welcoming Payton home from law school!
She back my Payton back. I have missed her so much.  All theses years.. I wonder what she like? Has she changed? Does she hate me for leaving her?  Why did she never call?
" Sarah call the air port I'm going home, tell Davis I will be back next week. And make sure these paper get to EJK." I'm going to see her again.

I pull up to Payton her, she was crying. Her eyes where filled with sadness, hurt, anger, but there seem to be little life in her eyes. She looks over and see me. She goes around the car and gets in the passenger seat. Without looking at me she turns to the window and I drove away... I have a idea!

Five or so minutes into the drive, she looks at me and my grin dropped. Her eyes are red and tried. " Where are we going." Her voice was soft.

" going back in time!" I answered back.

---------------------------------------------

Did you guys like Collin's prov?
Love kate