How to Save a Life

"why didn't  you tell me, I could've helped you. You never have to feel that sadness again."Collin spoke with so much passion.

" You know people think depression is sadness. people think depression is crying about how bad your life is.But people are wrong. Depression is the constant feeling of numbness. Being numb to emotion, being numb to life. You wake up in the morning just to go back to bed again. Day's aren't really days: they are just obstacles that i need to face. And you know how I faced them? Though medication, drinking, though cutting,. Thats what Depression is, not sadness or tears, it's the over wheming sense of numbness and desire for anything to help you make it from one day to the next. You're the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don't forget that." I felt like its time to open up and explain to him what I have gone though.

" I know I hurt you but, Im here and staying here with." his voice was soft and filled with sadness,hurt.

" You still don't get it, Seven years ago I didn't really know where I stand in people lives, One minute they treat me like someone special, then nothing the next."
Looking back at him to see if he was going to repay back I continued..

"It's hurts that I can't be what, or what anyones needs. And it hurts that I Can't be what I want. What I need, Because I'm not enough, I wont Ever be enough. And I'll never even be close to enough, and it hurt. It hurts so damn bad Collin." Tears running down my face.

" you left me and never called or anything. Collin you're were my hero the guy who wipe my tears after begin bullied. yo would've though you were the one to put the tears in my eyes." I took one last look at him and turn over and let the tears fall.

" Im so sorry Peyton." He kissed my forehead. and walked to the door.

" Sometimes, words aren't enough to make someone feel that you care for them. sometime you need to show little efforts to convince that you do care." I spoke softly and he walked out a sob left my lips.

I'm alone..