New Life..

" Collin I swear if you don't get your butt down here  in the next minute! I will come up there and get you, even if I have to drag you I will!"  I've been waiting for 20 minutes now trying to leave the house.

Collin walks down the stairs looking handsome as always."honey ,how many times have I told you that the neighbors can hear us when you're yelling at me."he walks over to me Grabs My hand and looks deep in my eyes. With a soft loving voice he says" I love you so much."

I look back into his eyes and pull our bodies closer together looking up at him,"I love you too." And we start to lean in our lips barely touching he closes the space between us and our lips come together. Sparks fly everywhere feeling the passion, love and desire that has been there for what it seems like our whole lives is put into one kiss.

I woke up quickly gasping for air I could still feel the sparks from my dream. Cold sweat drips from my body I look over and I see that I've slept for over two hours ...what a dream. It felt so real the love and the desire, the....kiss. What was all of it meaning I'm with Nate, I should be dreaming about our future together not Collin.

I look back over at my alarm clock, crap! I have to get ready for the date with Nate. I run over to my shower to wash away my thoughts. I shaved all of my body, than washed my hair with the shampoo Nate loves. I love Nate and nothing can change that not even the stupid dream I had. Nate will be leaving tomorrow for a photo shoot and I'll just have to wait the rest of the week then I'll go home to my life.After a quick shower I decided what I was going to wear. I decided to go with the red dress it was short but also classy with some black heels, for my hair I decided to put in a messy ponytail to get that sexy edge I like. My make up was simple and classy.

I looked at my clock and see that it's almost time for Nate to come pick me up for our date. I walked downstairs and as I was on the last step I see Collin. He was checking me out behind his paper.

He cleared his throat, "where you going dressed like that." What? "Will you see I'm not going to go on a date with my boyfriend looking like a slob so..." Flash of disappointment fills his eyes.

"You know I don't see what you see in him, you guys are opposite. He seems like that kind of guy that puts on a smile like he will protect you and everything but what does he do when you're not around. Can you fully trust him?" this made me mad, he doesn't know me and my relationship.

"You know what you don't know anything about my relationship our relationship is perfect I trust him and anyways he loves me . Our relationship is based on trust,I don't trust many people but he is one of the few that I do unlike you."
"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm sorry,I was trying to figure out my life start my business and it was not that I didn't want you in part of my life I just..I didn't want you to be part of the life that my new life brings in, drama, danger ,I cannot bring you in this  life when you barely even lived your own." He answered Softly like he had to think of what he was going to say next. 

Before I could respond I hear knocking at the door, Nate. I look back at Collin and I walk to the door turning  around so I could see him " you know it wouldn't of mattered about the drama or danger as long as I had you I would have been fine. But then again we will never know."

I walked out the door. "Hey babe." Nate gave me a kiss and we made our way to the restaurant. On the whole way to the restaurant I thought to myself ...Do I really trust Nate?