The game of love.

" IM GOING TO KILL YOU COLLIN RAY FORRESTER!" I yell out.let me explain Collin thought it would be funny to turn off all the hot water so when me and Nate are about to take a shower we get cold water. So the plan of us and having our"romantic time"failed miserably. and not only that but after we left he was downstairs Acting like everything was normal with the big smirk on his face. And I am going to kill him ,no hesitation ,not going to feeling sorry I am going to kill him!

"How was your shower."The smart ass ask. I just give him a death stare and Nate is looking between us trying to figure out what was going on I gave him a reassuring smile and just looked Collin in the eye and said with a smirk " you thought that was going to stop us." Haha in your face. He smirk was gone and angry filled the spot.
My mother walks down stairs,and sees the drama going on. She looks between me and Nate then Colin to Nate then lastly back to Colin.
" Honey what wrong?" My mother ask, I put a fake smile on and told her very thing was fine. And that me and Nate we're going to go out later tonight cause he has to leave for a photoshoot tomorrow , it just came up.

So we made our way to the table to eat our breakfast. And this is were things got really heated up. " So Pey- hows life been going?" Ask my mother. I feel bad that I never really talk to her, I missed home. " Well just school, work, Nate." I answer and Colin looked up and I seen something in his eyes... he has a evil plan. He always had that look on his face  growing up.

" So how did you and Nate meet?" Colin asked. What is he up too... " We meet in college and become really good friends ." The story is really funny. Me and Nate were at a party  I was drunk off my ass,I was dancing, then I bumped into Nate. Next thing you know we ended in bed. No I'm not a hoe and sleep with any guy this was when I changed my life..

" Oh so... He was your one night stand." Oh hell no. I was about to snap on him but, Nate answer. " No,I  woke up and I seen her to fall in love with her then I knew I had to have her in my life. well when I told her this she ask me if I was still drunk." I smile at that moment, my mom and dad were laughing and Collin was Collin.

Lately Nate been declaring his love for me. I don't know, it been this way for a mouth or so. It doesn't bother me but, it like he trying to make me believe that he loves me. He never been this way before.
"How romantic." Colin said sarcastically. I'm gong to smack him! The rest of breakfast was silent. after we all cleaned up to go to the beach! I haven't been in forever. Living in New York isn't so fun.

I had my white Bathing suit on and Nate had a white shirt on with his book. Collin walks downstairs with his suit shorts on and a white shirt. My mom had her sunglasses and my dad also had bags with them I'm guessing towels, small things and sun screen.

This is going to be a long day..