Chapter 18: Cecelie And Her Minions Kissed Us

"Where is the one place we haven't checked?!" Luke freaked.

"The meadow!" Ash yelled. The three males bolted towards the meadow, passing the old house where the girls live. They go through the meadow towards the cliff. The trees pass like a blur as they rush to the cliff. Ash, Luke, and Cal skid to a stop, looking at the girls backs. Rebekkah, Brooke, and CC turned around and stared at the three bewildered boys.

"Don't come any closer!" CC warned. The boys eyes softened and turned sad.

"You girls don't have to do this!" Cal said softly.

"Yes we do." Brooke mumbled.

"Why are you here?" Rebekkah asked.

"We are here to stop you!" Ash said.

"Cecelie kissed us!" Luke yelled just as the girls were about to go over the cliff. They turned back around slowly.

"What?" CC asked.

"Cecelie and her minions kissed us!" Cal said. In a couple seconds, the boys grabbed the girls and pulled them away from the cliff.

"We have never stopped loving you!" Ash whispered. The girls hugged the boys closer and cried into their shirts. The six walked back to the meadow and hanged out there.

"So are we good now girls?" Luke asked. The girls looked at each other and nodded, smiling. CC's phone beeps, then Brooke's, then Rebekkah's. They reach for their phones and start frowning. The boys took the phones and read the messages.

Are you dead yet sluts? If not, you should be.

-Cecelie, Stacy, and Priscilla.

The boys frown at the phones. They didn't know that the cheerleaders were making fun of them.

"They've been sending texts like that ever since summer!" Rebekkah said weakly.

"That's what caused us to think those negative thoughts." Brooke informed.

"No June tried to stop it!" CC finished.

The boys ran and hugged the girls.

"You won't have to worry about that anymore!" The three males said in unison.