Chapter 3: More Than One Hospilization

Brooke and CC finally gave in and started to go home. They were walking on a crosswalk when bright headlights blinded them and everything went black.

Brooke and CC woke up getting blinded by flourescent white. They look around and identify the room as a hospital room. More than one Hospilization, great! Brooke thought with sarcasm. They see Rebekkah in the same room as them. They have heart monitors hooked to them and I.V drips. The doctor comes in.

"Great to see you girls awake! My name is Doctor Smith, and I will be taking care of you and you're friend over there." She said referring to Rebekkah. She must have seen the quizzical looks on their faces and Dr. Smith started speaking again.

"You two were hit by a drunk driver last night. Someone at the scene called the ambulance and you were rushed in. CC, you have a broken leg and multiple broken ribs. Brooke, you have a broken arm and multiple bruised and broken ribs. You took most of the impact since you were closer to the car. You both will be fine, but we would like to keep you in the hospital to make sure you have a full recovery." The two girls nodded and the lady left. Brooke and CC looked at each other the. Laughed at their appearances.

"You look aweful!" Brooke laughed.

"Right back you!" CC laughed. They then heard a moan. Their heads snap towards Rebekkah's bed. They see her to start waking up, she sits up and looks at her two best friends in confusion.

"1) where are we? 2) why do you guys look like you just have been trampled by a semi truck?" Rebekkah asked. Brooke and CC just laughed.

"Well, we are in the hospital. You're here because Ash beat you to the limit that you fell unconscious and almost stopped breathing. We are here because we got hit by a car while walking home last night." Brooke explained.

"Oh! Guess there is more than one hospitalization!" Rebekkah exclaimed.

"That's exactly what we thought!" CC blurted. Rebekkah's eyes widened.

"Have I become psych kick!" Rebekkah guessed.

"Maybe...Maybe not!" Brooke joked. The three girls laughed. Even in the hospital, they all joke around. The door to their room creaked open and three assholes walked in. The girls put scowls on their faces, they crossed their arms over their chests.

The boys looked around, they look like they don't want to be here. The girls glared at them and they glared back.

"What are you doing here?" Rebekkah said, her voice dripping with hatred.

"I was forced to be here by my mom and I dragged these two with me!" Ash groaned. He really didn't want to be here.

"Then leave!" CC said.

"What?" Tarren questioned.

"She said leave!" Brooke blurt.

"Ok!" Luke said and they left. The three hospitalized girls just looked at each other, like they were having a silent conversation with their eyes.

"Idiots!" They all said at the same time.