Chapter 2: First Day Of School

Brooke, Rebekkah, and CC walked off the bus as it stopped in front of Dorsendale high, or to them, the hellhole. They walked through the double doors and people just started staring at them. This is their life, people bullying and judging them. The walk into the main office and ask the secretary quietly for their schedules.

"Yes! We have all the same classes!" Rebekkah whispered.

"Also, our lockers are by each other!" CC added. The girls walked to their lockers and spun in their combinations. They were fixing up their supplies when girls all around them started caking their faces with make up. The looked down the hall and they see the three assholes walking towards them. Rebekkah scoffs, CC glares, and Brooke rolls her eyes. They close their lockers and walk down the hall. Rebekkah has her books in her hands until they are pushed out of her arms. She looks up to see Ash smirking at her, she glares. He then pushed her to the lockers, his elbow across her neck. He pushes on her windpipe, choking her. CC and Brooke try to get to her but are held back by Luke and Tanner.

Rebekkah's face starts to turn red and her heart starts to beat fast. She can't hold her breath for much longer.

"You never deserved to live anyways. Your mom and dad probably abandoned you, thinking your nothing but trash." Ash bullied. Tears stung her eyes, no one mentions their parents to them, they don't know they are dead. Rebekkah couldn't take it anymore, her asthma is also causing it hard to breathe. She kicks her leg and it lands where the sun doesn't shine. Ash immediately let's her go, dropping her to the cold floor. Ash then madly kicks her stomach repeatdly, Brooke and CC almost out of Luke's and Tarren's grip. Then Ash stops, Crimson seeping out of Rebekkah's mouth. Luke and Tarren punch Brooke and CC in the face, then let them go. They rush over to their weak sister. Everyone just started laughing, even the teachers.

"What's wrong with you dorks?" Tanner remarked. That's it, that made Brooke and CC's blood boil.

"You want to know what's wrong with our lives!" Brooke yelled.

"We have been bullied, beat, teased. People judge us, hit us, make us go to the hospital. Nobody cares about us. Our parents died when we were eleven! Ever since then, we have been taking care of each other. Now you have taken it to far. You have just beaten our sister and she has asthma. She couldn't breathe for five minutes and now your laughing! It's your fault if she dies! If she does, we won't be able to forgive ourselves!" CC yelled. Tarren, Luke, and Ash seem to be taken aback. While CC was ranting at them, Brooke had called the hospital. An ambulance arrived and they took the blood soaked girl. The paramedics wouldn't allow Brooke and CC to go with her so they had to stay at school.

They went to the school nurse to get their heads checked out. After that, they went on with their classes, not uttering a word to anybody. The final bell rang to go home and the two girls raced to the hospital. They went through the double doors and the smell of cleaning chemicals immediately filled their noses.

"Rebekkah Nicole please!" Brooke asked the receptionist.

"She is on floor 2 in room 324b." She replied.

"Thank you!" CC said as they raced to the elevator. They got to the second floor and found the room. As they walked in, they see their sister hooked up to machines with her eyes closed. They went to her bedside slowly, a breathing tube hooked on to her, helping her breathe. Tears stung their eyes. They each held one of her hands and stayed there, they refused to leave. They stayed there until she woke up.